Region 1 - Zipangu

Zipangu won! I saw quite a few votes for others - mostly Mist Continent or Desert - but there was a lot more for this! So, we're starting in a monster friendly region!

Monster in Zipangu are mostly pretty nice and not as agressive like other places around the world, they live among humans but there still are quite a few who are agressive in pursuit of husband...

Current equipment :

- Mother's gift ( A sword damaging energy )

- Weak clothes

- No relics

- 100 coins

This information shall apear each chapter to remind what you actually have on you right now.

( Reader P.o.V )

Zipangu

Docks at the city

New Quest : Gather all artifacts from Zipangu

I walked off the ship and let out a sigh of relief. I didn't have much to do on my way here so I trained my swordsmanship with a mercenary who was coming home. He told me a lot about his beautiful wife who's waiting at him back. Each time I thought of a beautiful women in kimono and looking around calmly but timidly. Just think of my reaction when I actually saw his wife...

I was right about it being a beautiful women but she wasn't a human. She was a monster girl known as Kejourou. Her long brown hair were almost reaching thr ground and once my mercenary friend saw her he quickly walked over to her and pulled her in for a kiss. I kind of expected for her to just throw herself at him but they finished the kiss and he introduced me.

I gratefully rejected their offer of staying with them, stating that I have to press on with my journy. I left the two to their talking as he told me just in case where I can find them if I'm looking for a place to stay. I said my goodbyes and moved along the street. The way this placed looked was tugging on my heart and I have to admit. It's a very beautiful place...

Other thing was many monster girls simply walking between humans. They were living a normal life here and if it wasn't for the monster's addition making them easily spotted from the crowd. I decided to find a place where I can get some informations from. I reached a large space filled with diffrent stands full of fruits, clothes, perfumes or many diffrent things. Even buildings in this area were set up for trade, as dinning places or where one can relax to some book or alchohol.

(Y/N) : I'm sorry, can I ask a question?

Tengu : Oh, you just did~ *Giggle*

(Y/N) : Oh...

Tengu : Don't worry, what would you like to ask me about? I have many books if that's what you ask for, I'm sure we can find something interesting to read!

(Y/N) : T-Thanks, but that's a diffrent matter.

Tengu : I'm sorry but I'm already married.

(Y/N) : Also a wrong thing. Where can I get some informations around here? I just arrived and feel lost.

Tengu : You should have said so from the beginnig! No need to be so shy, almost as if you intended to flirt with me! Well, there is a tavern a bit further down the street!

(Y/N) : Thank you!

Tengu : Beware! Who knows how alchohol will work on some of the monster girls!

I nod and thanked for the last time before walking away. I was actually pretty stunned about how everything was going on here. The way that people were dressed here, how they acted towards each other and monster girls... Actually, that was what got me the most. The way that they interacted, it was as if normal humans were talking. Of course I also saw many married couples and even unmarried monster girls were acting like normal humans...

I saw many unmarried girls looking after me. They must sense that I'm a Hero or something... They don't turn around like that after anyone else but me, well maybe because I'm not dressed like others around here and with that sword at my side... I looked around seeing cloth store. I saw a normal human girl and quickly bought some basic Zipangu clothes. My jaw dropped once I heard that instead of normal underwear they just have cloth strapped so I left my boxer on.

New item acquired - Zipangu's basic clothes

Lost item - 15 coins / Actual money status - 85 coins

I corrected my sleeves and left the shop. Soon I reached the tavern that Tengu was speaking of and noticed a few Red Oni buying A LOT OF SAKE before leaving and dragging some men that decided to drink with them... I walked over to the counter and saw a tall women behind it, she wasn't any kind of monster. She glanced at me with a small smile.

Bartrender : Hello there, newcomer!

(Y/N) : Those clothes don't give anything, huh?

Bartrender : I'm pretty sure that you may fool a lot of people like that but I've been working here for quite some time and can easily tell people and monsters apart!

(Y/N) : Good to know... Anyway, I kinda need money and place to sleep. maybe you'd have a job for me or something?

Bartrender : Well, actually I have!

(Y/N) : Great! How can I help?

Bartrender : I heard some strange noises from my basement. Normally I'd get a City Guard to check it but since you're here it should be enough.

(Y/N) : I'm just going to scare away something in your basement? Ease!

Bartrender : Never underestimate enemy, Hero!

New Quest : Basement Investigation

She shown me where the basement is and I walked down the stairs. There were a few small windows around the place and a tiny bit of light was falling in but not everything was completely in view. Allyes of barrels and strange ceramic bottles filled with alchohol were blocking a lot of view. There was shadows lurking in many places but there was also a torch next to me. It would be easy for me to get it and look around but then entrance would be shoruded in darkness and it would be hard for me to look for a way out if I'll get lost in here since everything away from windows is perfectly covered in dark...

What to do?

1. Take the torch

2. Look around without the torch

As to begin with we're getting a pretty basic quest so let's see your first choice! Of course I'll be showing in next chapter both choices. Those who choose the good option are getting points and then the winner with the biggest amount of points decides next region! Here, I have my notebook ready!