Choice 2 - Check City and Shrines

Those three choice had no setback to it but be aware of next one...

( Reader P.o.V )

Tavern, Zipangu

I decided that I should look around first, maybe ask about artefacts or some job. First of all, however, I should get to some place where I can learn about this place culture so that I won't do anything wrong while being here. I looked around my room for the last time before leaving and closing the door behind me. I checked if the sword is at my hip and left.

Once outside I found myself in swarm of humans and monster girls alike, going each and every way. Some simply to enjoy their day, others because they hurry while some of monster girls tried to get unmarried man to sleep with them. I actually expected them to be agressive but a simple 'no' was enough for them to leave. I had a slightly bigger problem...

Once they started sensing that I'm a Hero they were literally swarming me. Each and every one of them tried to get my attention by showing themselves and saying what talents they possess. I felt very uncomortable but suddenly an armored human pushed them to the side saying that it's enough. I nod my head to him while he left sending one last glance and disappointed girls.

I entered a few other taverns but I didn't learn anything new about the artifacts. I left for the palace-like structure and looked around. Those streets seem much more rich than those before and people seem to wear much more expensive clothes and accessories. I scratched my head and then saw a small palace with guards and sign of administartion on it.

Guard : What do you want, stranger?

(Y/N) : I want to enter and check the rules...

Guard : You could have ask someone on the streets.

(Y/N) : No thanks, I prefer to see those with my own and memorise them well.

Guard : Huh, an actually good guy... Well, the administration of laws are on the right after you enter. There is a monster girl, kitsune, there. She'll explain everything.

I entered the building and saw it being much diffrent than taverns. As such I also mean the way everything looked, even walls and how beautiful pictures were painted on them. As I was gawking at the arts someone moved behind me and put their hand on my shoulder, startling me and making me turn around quickly.

??? : I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you.

(Y/N) : It's not a problem, just surprised.

Izuna : I am Izuna. I work here as secretary, do you need help with something?

(Y/N) : I-uhhh, I'm (Y/N), I just want to go to law administration and check the rules which I have to follow here.

Izuna : Too bad for you but she just left a few minutes ago since she had important family meeting.

(Y/N) : I'll come back later then...

Izuna : Actually... You can always stop by in my house, I'll be sure to... Teach you~

(Y/N) : Ummm, sure. I-I'll be going now!

I quickly left, but not before she actually gave me a piece of paper. I set it in my small bag when I saw another one... Ah yes! The contact from that mercenary guy in case I'd need some help. Well, of course nothing stops me from actually just going around and checking everything out myself. Well, what to do...

This choices have game overs...

1. Meet with Izuna - She is nice enough to spend evening with you and explain everything you'd like with no actual problems from her side.

2. Contact mercenary friend - I'm sure he wouldn't mind saying how things work here and besides the darkness slowly comes around the corner...

3. Explore on your own - I mean I spent all this whole day on my own, what can happen really?