The Beach

* Marinette's POV *

We gt tothe beach and I heard a scream.

"Ahhhhhhhh. No Nino stop!" Alya said while laughing.

"Sorry but no can do." Nino said while running to the water with Alya on his shoulder.

Then Nino threw her into the water. I started to laugh really hard.

"Nino you're so dead!" Alya yelled at Nino.

"Ah Alya no! Adrien told me to!" Nino yelled while running away from Alya.

Then Adrien came and started splashing water on Nino.

"Not you too Adrien!" Nino said. Alya took the chance to pin him down.

"Mari help!" Nino yelled to me.

So I ran and tackled Alya off of Nino. Then I pinned Alya on the ground. But suddenly Someone picked me up and i was on their shoulder. And it was Adrien.

"No! Put me down!" I said while laughing.

"Alright." Adrien said then threw me into the water.

"Oh it's on pretty boy!" I said and then tackled Adrien. I had him pinned in the water then he suddenly flipped us so he was on top.

"What did you say?" Adrien said.

"I said it's on pretty boy." I said then flipped us so I was on top. "See? I'm pretty strong."

"yeah you are I won't lie." Adrien said. Then suddenly I was on his shoulder again."But i'm stronger!" 

"Ahhh Nino help!" I yelled to him.

"Sorry Mari but i'm a little busy!" He yelled back while running from Alya.

I started hitting him with my fist's on his back.

"Let me doooowwwnn!!!" I told him.

"Okay, okay." he said. But before he could set me down Nino came and tackled him.

"Nino to the rescue!!!!!" Nino yelled before tackling him.

We all fell and started to laugh. 

"Nino he was... About... To st... Me down." I said between laughs

"oh... Well... I still saved you." He said between laughs. Then Alya came and jumped on Nino.

"Alright any students on the beach please et back to your room now." The teacher said.

We all started walking back to the hotel. Me and Adrien got to our room at the same time.

"I get bathroom!" I called then grabbed my clothes and ran to the bathroom bfore Adrien could even speak.