The moonlight

* Adrien's POV *

Marinette came out of the bathroom wearing a pink night gown. My cheeks got so hot but before she could see I ran into the bathroom with my pj's.

 My cheeks got so hot but before she could see I ran into the bathroom with my pj's

I put on my pj's which were black bottoms and a grey top with a ladybug on it.

I opened the door and started to brush my teeth and Marinette came in the bathroom and brushed her teeth she went to bed and so did I

I opened the door and started to brush my teeth and Marinette came in the bathroom and brushed her teeth she went to bed and so did I. But I couldn't sleep because everything with my Father. So I lie here awake. 

"Hey Marinette are you awake?" Adrien whispers loudly.

"Mmmmm. I am now." Marinette responds.

"Wanna go to the beach?" Adrien askes

"Sure." Marinette said.

We got out of bed and headed down to beach. They sat and watched the moon.

"Can I bury you?" Marinette asked.

"What do you mean?" Adrien asked.

"In the sand." Marinette said with a giggle

"Oh sure." Adrien said while laying down.

Marinette started to bury me in the sand and was about to cover my neck when she stood up with wide eyes and got up and backed away slowly.

"What is it?" Adrien asked worried.

"T-theres a giant bug beside your head." She responded.

"Wait! what!?" He yelled and got up really quickly.

Marinette answered with laughing.

"Not funny!" Adrien said with a pout.

Marinette pushed him into the water laughing.

"What was that for?!" He asked.

"Now you don't have sand in your hair or clothes." She responded giggling.

Arien pulled her down into the water as well. They laughed and talked until midnight then headed back to their room.