Chapter 9

A couple weeks later

Your POV:

I've been thinking alot about what Ra asked me, and I think I'm going to ask Tae about it when we go out tonight.

Taehyung's POV:

I've been thinking alot about me and y/n having a kid together, so I decided to talk to her about it when we go out.

Your POV:

I got ready and since Tae got me a red dress I decided to wear it.
(A/n: the dress he got you)

(A/n: It was so hard for me to find a good pic)

I was wondering why Tae would pick a sexy dress, when every time I wear something sexy or tight I have to change because he starts getting all touchy, but let's hope he keeps his hands to himself this time.

I waited for about an hour for Tae until he finally busted in the house. "Hey, sorry I'm late. We'll leave when I get ready." He said not even looking at me or my dress.

Once he got out the shower all dressed in a black sparkly jacket and black pants
(A/n: This is what he wore)

(A/n: Who knew it was so hard to find the perfect pic of Tae and you still don't find it, oh well this is what he wore be happy I spent about 20min looking for it

(A/n: Who knew it was so hard to find the perfect pic of Tae and you still don't find it, oh well this is what he wore be happy I spent about 20min looking for it. Jk I love all my readers.)

"I shouldn't have bought that dress." He mumbled while looking at me up and down. "Why? what's wrong with it Tae?" I thought there was something wrong with the dress or me until he gave me a seductive look. "I want to take it off of you." He also said in a seductive voice. "Boy, if you don't shut the fuck up and go to the car we won't be going any where and this dress is coming off." I didn't think about how I said it until I finished, and I knew what Tae was going to do. He slid close to me and grabbed me by the waist. "I'm fine with that." He wiggled his eyebrow a little and held me tighter. "Tae I'm sorry but it ain't gonna happen." I slid out of his arm and walked to the car.

Once we got to the table our hostess exscouted us to our table and instantly started flirting with Tae. "So what would you like to start with dinner or appetizers?" She asked Tae showing her cleavage. He was looking at me his whole time but I guess she didn't care. "So my lovely wife which would you like to start with?" After that we both looked at the shocked look. I was holding in some words until I couldn't anymore. "You just got Jungshook bitch!" I said it loud but not loud enough for everyone to hear. Taehyung laughed at my comment and the waitress stomped away.

"Wait, we didn't get our order our food." He said while pouting.

After about three minutes of dealing with Tae's pouting a different waitress came up to us and asked us what we wanted. We order and started to talk.

"Y/n can I ask you something?" I could tell he was serious about the question so I didn't tease him. "Sure Tae." He took a deep breath before talking. "What do you think about us having kids." I was thinking about asking him the same question but I couldn't bring up the question. "Uh well, I thought about it but I didn't know weather you wanted any." Soon a bright but devious look came across his face. "So do you think I'm not father material?" After that he put his hand on my lower thigh, and since he sat next to me he had a better chance of reaching up. "No, I think you would make a great father, but with all your teasing it's going to make it hard for me." As I talked his hand kept going up my thigh to my bare hip that was showing from my dress. "Do you not like my teasing?" He said wiggling his eyebrow. "No." I said bluntly.

After our long convocation we went home and went straight to sleep.

"Y/n, do you promise you will always love me?" I was confused by his question, but I still answered it. "Yes Tae I always wil."

Taehyung's POV:

She might always love me but will never forgive me.