Chapter 21

Taehyung's POV:

"Not here, please Jungkook?" I can't just tell her, especially not in the middle of McDonald's, because no telling what her reaction will be. "Ok, we'll go to your house, and you tell her there. If you don't though... I will tell her myself."

All I could do was nod because I know there's nothing to stop him from telling, I just have to tell her.

Your POV:

When  we got to the house I was as confused when we were at McDonald's.

We all got out of the car, and Tae looked like he was about to cry so I back hugged him.

"Are you ok Tae?" I asked when I saw a tear fall from his eye. "No, because I know I'm going to lose." He said then wiped his tears which is soon was replaced with new ones. I felt bad for him, but I know I can't help him. Whatever is so important for Taehyung to be so scared that he's crying, and Jungkook to seem like he's on his period, it must be serious.

"Now tell tell her." Jungkook said harshly, but before he could talk my phone rang.

Unknown calling...

I just ignored it.

Min Chan calling...

"Sorry guys but I have to take this." They nodded and I walked into the room.

Min Chan: Y/N You need to get here now.

Me: Chan what's going on, are you ok.

Min Chan: I'm fine but you need to get here right now.

Me: Ok I'll be there in a minute.

Call ended

I walked downstairs to tell the boys I'm leaving.

"Sorry, but Tae is going to have to tell me when I come back." It looked like they were having a quiet argument. "Where are you going?" Jungkook asked agervatedly. "My friend Min Chan needs me for something." He nodded his head and I left.

When I got there Chan ran out of the house.

"Y/N, get in the house now!" I have no clue what she so excited about, but it seems serious. "Ok, ok, calm down."

She dragged me in the house, and the first thing I saw was a dirty...

Taehyung.

I decided to make you all mad, so I'll make you wait to see the situation with the two Taehyung's. You are free to make theories. I hope you've enjoyed this short chapter, and I promise I will try to make the next one longer. I love you all thank you for everything you've done for me, and I hope you have a good day/night. Byyyyeeee!!!!

Strong power thank you!!!!!