I still love you (TOMTORD ONESHOT)

(this one shot takes place after the whole robot thing but I took things a bit differently. instead of tord having the robotic arm and eye patch, his arm
Is just wrapped in bandages)

Tom was in his apartment tiding up as he heard a knock at the door. Tom walked up to the door and opened it. It was his friends Edd and Matt.

"Hi Tom!" Matt said excitedly. "Hi" Tom replied. "So..." Edd hesitated,"Hows your arm?"

"Ah that" Tom sighed. "It's almost healed." "Perfect..hey do you have some gauze and bandage tape?" Edd asked.

Tom raised an eyebrow,"Yeah...But why?" Tom could tell Edd was uneasy about answering so the two just stared at each other. While they looked into each other's eyes Matt walked past Tom into the apartment and started searching for the things Edd needed. After a few minutes of searching Matt finally walked out of a room with a roll of gauze and some bandage tape. Tom snapped back into reality turning his head towards Matt.

"I never said you could—" and as fast as lighting Edd and Matt ran off. Tom sighed and shut the door. He leaned against the door thinking. "None of them looked badly hurt why would they need the bandage tape and gauze?" Tom mumbled to himself."Why was Edd so weird about it as well.." Tom decided he needed to find out. He opened his door and walked into Edd half shut apartment. No sign of anyone. Tom started looking around. From the kitchen, to the bedroom even the closet no one was there...until tom walked by the bathroom.. tom stopped to the left side of the door way trying not be seen as he heard Matt and Edd speaking.

"It's alright I'm almost done." Edd's voice spoke in a calm tone. There was a tiny whimper almost sounding like it came from a little lost puppy.

"Just stay calm love" Matt's voice echoed quietly. Thankfully there was a mirror outside of the bathroom reflecting the entire bathroom. Tom took a glance at the mirror and what he saw almost made him scream. It was Matt and Edd fixing up a hurt person. The only difference was the hurt person was...Tord. Tom wanted to yell. Tom wanted to protest against helping tord..but he couldn't . He saw the condition tord was in and he knew Edd would probably yell at him if he said the slightest thing Edd would chew him out.So he stayed outside to door...staring at Tord through the mirror thinking what was going to happen.

Tom glanced into the bathroom and saw Matt running his fingers through the commies hair while Edd wrapped bandages around his head."Tord you stay right here me and Matt need to get some rubbing alcohol."

Tord had a slow soft nod and Matt and Edd stood up. Tom quietly ran to the next room and waited until Edd and Matt were gone. Tom walked out of the room and stood at the doorway of the bathroom. Tom bit his lip thinking of something to say.

Tom opened his mouth to say something but was cut off by a soft voice, "I know you are there...Thomas."

Tom couldn't hold it in anymore, "yes but why are you here!?! You should be dead! I wish that you were dead!!!!....Why are you not dead!!!"

Tord let out a choked up chuckle, "Trust me..I wish I was dead too..the only reason why I'm here is that edd found me in the street and carried me back here."

(oh btw this is his height goes from Shortest to tallest; Tord,Edd,and tom and Matt are about the same height)

Tom wanted to say more but couldn't find the heart too...

(Oh I'm kinda making the past events of tom and tord like the ones from the pork soda video which if you haven't seen you really should go watch!!)

Tord sighed "Ill leave if you help me up..I'll never see you again if that's what you'd like...I know you don't care anymore tom but I will always care."

Tord was wrong. Even after all the things tord did tom couldn't help but still have feeling for him.
Tom walked over to the hurt Norwegian and grabbed his unhurt arm. Tords eyes began to wet with tears as he pulled himself up.

"I guess this is goodbye..." Tord said
"......" Tom was speechless
Tord sighed and walked out of the bathroom to the exit. Tord looked back once more and took a step out.
.
.
.
But he was stopped..Tom grabbed Tord's wrist and pulled him back in the apartment.

"H-Huh?" Tord looked back and tom had pulled him into a tight hug. Tord was confused but he teared up and hugged back not caring on how much it hurt.

Tom grabbed onto the sides of Tord's Head, lighter on the hurt side than on the unhurt side and pulled his head away.

"You got that part wrong Tord....I was hella mad at you but I never repeat NEVER stopped loving you. It broke my heart the day you left and the day you came back because I knew something was wrong..that was not something the Tord I know and love would.

More tears ran down Tord's cheeks as he looked at Tom. Instead of letting him cry Tom pulled him closer and looked directly into his eyes.

"I love you" Tom kissed Tord.

Tord's eyes widen and kissed back passionately.

As Tom pulled away he smiled as he saw Matt and Edd at the doorway.

Edd smiles widely, "See Tord? I told you he cared!!!"

"He can't get enough of you,love" Matt smiled as well.

Tom felt a light blush on his face. "Yeah yeah..Can it"

Tord smiled and hugged Tom again.Tom instantly hugged back.

(Ok ok remember to request what I could do next. I could continue this story or write a different eddsworld oneshot or something else 😝 I hope you enjoyed!)