Chapter 4

Blaze and Rouge showed up almost an hour after Cream sent out the invite. Knuckles and Silver dropped them off, no doubt this info was going to make its way back to Sonic. Ugh why do I keep thinking of him? Why does every thought make its way back to him?

"AMY! How's that pizza order coming?!" Rouge yelled from downstairs. I went upstairs to use my computer to order the pizza because I didn't want to actually call someone about it. So far the order is one large pepperoni and a medium veggie with a side order of cinnamon sticks and a liter of soda. Just as I'm about to hit send, the website crashes. Curse this major pizza corporation and their faulty, used-too-much-at-one-time website.

"Uh...it crashed!" I yelled back. Rouge groaned and I heard Blaze yell out "I told you so!" She was in favor of just making the phone call because she and Silver ran into this problem online all the time. This, of course, caused Rouge's temper to spike and a minor argument began. It was quickly settled by Cream who, from what I could tell, threw something at the both of them.

I got up from my desk and shut my lights off before turning to go downstairs. When I got down there I saw that Cream had a pillow over Rouge's face and she was staring viciously at Blaze. Yikes. They noticed I was back and Cream quickly removed the pillow and Blaze relaxed.

"So now what are we going to do about food? I'm hunnngry," Cream complained

"We could always call in to that one small pizza place, the one you pass whenever you enter the city?" Blaze suggested, I didn't know which one she was talking about but calling in made me against it.

"Do they even have veggie?" Rouge, who was on her vegetarian phase, also made a good point. We should just focus on pizza places that have veggie pizza...and a website.

"I don't think so, but the prices are cheap and the food is so good. I have the number saved in my phone, I'll just call." Blaze was going to call, okay now I'm okay with this.

"Just order pepperoni and cheese, I'll handle the bill and tip. I'm sure we have drinks here...somewhere.." I went back upstairs to get my wallet, as I was going upstairs I heard Rouge make a joke about what kind of drinks I might have.

"Amy it's going to be $14.50," Blaze yelled up. I returned downstairs and put a $20 on the living room table, hopefully when the pizza gets here someone closest to the money will want to get it. "Okay gang, food should be here in thirty minutes to an hour, according to the guy on the phone. What should we do in between then?"

"Yo Amy about those drinks-"

"Why don't we play truth or dare?" I cut Rouge off from trying to encourage bad drinks at this function.

"Truth or dare, drinking version, deal or no deal. I know you have some fancy spirits around here Ames," Oh Rouge is right, besides it should be fun, right? I've only gotten drunk once before, it was the last day of school, sophomore year, and Sonic just kept handing me a cup anytime I finished one. It was a party, but none of my friends were there. Anyways, I woke up seriously regretting it.

"Deal or no deal is a totally different game from truth or dare," Cream, who was obviously half listening, just warranted a pillow to be thrown at her. The room erupted with laughter when Cream just fell over, in between it all Rouge caught my attention.

"So Amy? Yessss or noooo?" Still recovering from the shot of laughter I halfheartedly weighed the consequences. No one was going to be driving, it was also a Friday, I'm with my best friends, and we'll all wake up together. There's really no reason to say no other than consent.

"If everyone's okay with it, I wont mind. If someone isn't comfortable we could substitute for juice," I looked around at the trio's expressions. Cream, having weighed the pros and cons like I did, started to nod her head. Rouge just kept chanting yes over and over. And Blaze sat quietly, almost meditating. The room fell quiet as we waited for her response.