Reimu's Story

It's a usual day for me (although it was night), cleaning the outside of the shrine and looking at the beautiful scenery in front of me. I was about to go back inside when I heard some faint chattering.
It sounded like Sanae Kochiya and Suwako Moriya. They walked near the shrine grounds, so I decided to walk up to them and say hello.
"Oh. Hi Reimu! What are you doing out this late?" Sanae said cheerfully. "Correction. What are YOU doing out this late?" I asked in response. She stared at me with a frozen smile on her face, and then realized what I said. She laughed awkwardly and said "Ah, well Suwako and I wanted to walk around Gensokyo for a while because we were bored."
"Yeah. Plus, I was hungry and there was barely anything left to eat at Sanae's shrine." Suwako said. "Well, I do have some food at my shrine so its fine if you guys want to stay." I said to them.
Suwako smiled brightly and started spinning in circles. I guess she was really hungry because she was tugging at Sanae's sleeve and dragged me by my hand.
"Okay, okay. Go sit over there and I'll bring you some food." I grumbled. I was tired, and I didn't want any visitors at this time. But I felt bad for Suwako and Sanae and I didn't want to let them starve. So I brought out dango, fish cakes, ramen for Suwako and miso soup for Sanae.
After they finished eating, we talked for a while until I felt cranky and sleepy. "So then we walked over and we saw Komachi and Iku figh-"
"Okay great story but I have to get to bed. It was nice having you over, you can tell me the rest tomorrow. Okay bye! I said as I pushed them out the door and shut it. I could hear grumbling coming from Sanae but I just laughed to myself. I went to sleep, ready for the next day to come.