The beginning

It starts out a thundering day, lightning clashing at every turn almost like a nightmare. Crimzon snow steps of the boat first showing his almighty brilliance. Darian comes out saying, " Stop showing off Crimzon," as he shoves him down to the new ground. Alexander comes up examining the sky fascinated by its brilliance. Crimzon stumbled a few trying to get back up, looked around, viewing the town ahead. It was a nice 1756 A.C. Modern town. There were two pubs down at the farthest end of the town mimicking each other as if in a war. Then Alexander came out spotting the five different shops scattered around, awwing at its brilliance. A cart moved around the town and a lonely motel stood there, lonely as could be.

Crimzon immediately jumped up and started running to the bar. "Crimzon, what's the rush?" Alexander shouted as Crimzon left him in the dirt.

"I'm trying to get a dust vodka!" He shouts as if the question was rhetorical, "i haven't had one since we've been on the bloody damn boat." Without hesitation Crimzon was gone and the other two were left to tie up the boat.

POV:Crimzon Snow

I, Crimzon, walked into the bar and saw three men, two women, yet there was no bartender in sight. I was almost tempted to jump to the next bar, but something kept me tied there. I walked over to the two women asking, " Good evening... Ladies" as i tried to give the smuggest look possible. They turned around and gave a slight nod. Trying to think fast i blatered out, " What lovely blond and brunette hair you have..." tensing up as every word slipped my lips. The brunette turned around in curiosity.

"What's your name?" She asked quietly.

"Crimzon, I got it fro..." she interrupted with no haste.

"Well that's a stupid name," as the blond gave her a little nudge in her shoulder.

"What's yours? You obviously have a name as angelic as your beauty." I stayed my ground as they stared into my eyes and pores, which were terribly sweating.

" Luna."

" Well that's interesting..." then the brunette next to her responded.

"... and Lunia... how rude." She turned back around as i blushed uncontrollably.

"Well it's nice to meet you Luna and Lunia, but have you seen the bartender?" I questioned. The men besides us chuckled and start talking in a hoarsely manner. I didn't manage to hear her reply but i got 'back' from it.

The noise was terribly annoying and i marched over to the men's table, and managed to intimidate them. The first man turned around.

"What are you doing here?" The first person said.

"Probably to insult us..." the second replied with. They turned around and i realized that they were three halflings. All dressed in marvelous clothing they got up and managed to stand in front of me. " But i still may ask... What are YOU doing at our table? Hmm?" With his grin of determination. I didn't want to respond so i decided to ask a question.

"Well, not to be rude, and i don't mean to intend insulting you, but what's your names?" The question seemed to awfully stupid to them and the third made a kind chuckle behind his back.

"Well are you going to insult us about our names and height? But i am Ni," the first one said. Then the second came in with, "No," and the third, "Na."

"Well that's a fancy of names you have there." I tried to respond with. The third came up to the side of me.

"You know who we are? We are the triplets of Ni... and i see something i Ni-ed." He quickly stole my money bag as the other two jumped on me. They slid down my body as if it were covered in butter and the third one rushed out the door. I tried to rush after him but he came back in in time for the door to hit me in the face. They all chuckled in joyous laughter. " aww, that was good, here, here's your money back," as he handed it back to him. They all laughed and said in unison, "We are the triplets of Ni," then they started one wording everything, "we are stage performers that travel the world!" They walked back in front of me and then snarkily asked, "and we have a little job for you..." i wanted to stand back but all i could say was okay.

"We need you to give us something and we will repay you what you want." The first one said. With no hesitation, " I want a dust vodka!!" As they nodded their heads in agreement.

"Okay we will, but you need to find us fifty pieces of corn." The second replayed with. The third said, " you have one hour starting now!" I started walking out of the pub with swagger when Luna called my name.

"Hey Crimzon, can i ask you something?" As she eyed me attractively.

"Sure, What do you need?"

"We, we were wondering if you could get us a nice dress?" I didn't know what type of dress they wanted besides 'nice', and th that's not enough info. Everyone's expectations are different in this world. I responded, "well, i will ponder upon it." They both nodded and replied, "you have until sun rise."

"Understandable." Then i left the bar in hunt for corn.

An:During the story Crimzon got smacked by Lunia for getting two close and about murdered the halflings. Rolling too many nati-twenty's her rose victorious in this part of the story. It was annoying from the DM's perspective as you could see it from his face but now he has two quests to complete, hopefully in one hour. Lastly thanks for Monty Python and the knights of NI who inspired the names