The two quests

An:Ok, so i will do a part a day, until we continue the game, then i will add more.

POV:Darion Blor

I finally got off Crimzon's boat and about got sea sick from the time on it. Alexander already left and was headed to the guy traveling around the town. It was late at night and the angst to punch Crimzon was one of my top priorities. I followed Xander up to the cart as he rudely went up to the cart and started snooping around. "There's NOTHING!!" He shouted inside the cart as he hopped back down. He walked to the guy pulling the cart. "Hey, what do you sell?" He asked as the man turned around to give him the stink eye.
"Well, it's really dependent on what you need." The old man said as he started walking around to the cart, "i have everything you need, but nothing you want... or vice versa." The old man hopped into his cart and started staring down at the two of us. Alexander, for being a cleric, wore the most protective armor and had the largest shield in the whole world. I just stood there watching as the commotion between trade commenced.
"Do you happen to have anything sharp, like a mace?" Xander asked as kindly as his temper could allow.
"Well son, i don't have maces, but i have rope," He responded with. Xander started to eye him wearily and just gave in. I'm sure he mumbled 'well I can at least die in a good fashion' but who knows what he says.
"Fine i will take the rope, how much it cost?"
The man replied with, "twenty gold..." Alexander interrupted in a booming voice.
"TWENTY GOLD!! What type of rope you sellin' that costs 20 gold!! BLASPHEMY!" The old man didn't seem to mind his anger and gladly asked if he wanted to see it. "Hell yeah i wanna see it! Also do you think i could hold it?" Then he mumbled out 'so i can tie it around you and my necks'. The old man held out the rope telling him he could not touch it. The thing was as big as a pole! You could hang a giant with that rope! That rope wasn't meant to be used for anything but hanging a giant! I'm pretty sure i even see blood on it! The man put the rope back as Xander's jaw dropped halfway down his armor.
"So... will you take it or no?" The man asked with a smug look.
"Well my friend, thats a noice rope you got there," trying to sound as impressed and innocent as possible, "but i believe i don't have the money for that." I finally butted into the conversation and asked the man if he would lower the price.
"It be my damn luck," i mumbled after the man replied.
He said, "i will only increase if you want to, so its take it or leave it." I decided to ask him one more question.
"Do you happen to know if there's any potion shops in this town?" He nodded and pointed to a little shack that looked a little beat up next to the pubs. I thanked him, dragged Alexander with me, and started going to the store.
Once we arrived at the store, there was no sight of a shopkeeper. It seemed as if nobody ever visited the shop and was abandoned since dawn. Then i heard footsteps coming up from behind me, closer and closer they came. I turned around and i see Crimzon run up shouting, "COOOOORRRRRRNNNNNNN!!!" As he runs flailing his arms. Well, we got ourselves either a maniac or a bird on steroids wanting his 'corn'. I started to chase after him, surprisingly catching up quickly, he was almost out of breath. He stopped and was breathing deeply, i turn around to see Alexander waddling over with all his gear. I couldn't help but laugh.
    "Crimzon... ugh... what, why are you running and shouting 'corn'?!" I exclaimed. He got up and then, well, he looked like a crazed maniac.
    "I'm trying to get corn... from... that field." He points over to a field as we see a half-orc standing in the middle of it.