it only goes up stairs from here

PART II

POV: Alexander Marrik

I woke up, tired of the exhaustion from hauling the carriage onto the boat. It took almost an hour for me to re-equip my armor. I got onto the haul of the boat and breathed in the fresh ocean breeze.
    "The... what... why?" I said as i stood there, looking at the 5 containers of, the thing i regret. Dusk vodka. It was there, just waiting for me to through it off. Its vodka harbor now, who cares about tea. There was a note, from, NI! Now this is the part where most people would cover their ears in agony, but since your even reading this, continue.
    "WHERE IN THE WORLD IS THAT HALFLING!!" I was now the madman, with a craze for finding a halfling. I decided to be kind, blek, and hide them in Crimzon's quarters. Where once i was finished, he shows up. "Well what a lovely morning it is my friend, how was your night?" Smugly as could be seeing him with the walk of shame all over him. "Did you sleep well lovebird." I could see his fists clenching together in anger. He let go after a few moments.
    "Your going to regret that you know." As he walked to his quarters. " yyyyyyyYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!" He screamed loud enough to the depths of Tartarus. I could captain obviously tell he was pleased. Finally i saw Darian come up from the board wiping his eyes and ears.
    "What the heck was that." As he seemed to be recovering from the haul yesterday. Well it seemed everyone was onboard when out of nowhere, the great and all stupid Crimzon Snow fell aboard. He was already drunk by the look, and by the fact that he was holding an extra one in each hand. He gently put them down and told me to wait for him. Tempted to leave without him was, sadly, stupid and reluctantly about ten minutes later jumped onto the ship. Following behind him was a beautiful girl behind him. Marvelous as she seemed to float above the boat in her scarlet red dress and white cloth. I could tell she was some sort of scourcerer by the way she wore all the cloths, but i decided to awe her in her jump.
    Gracefully the girl landed as Crimzon fell smack dab on his face, almost tipping his bottle. " WELL, that was great, thanks for waiting, and let's begin our quest!! Whatever it is." I could agree with him, I checked the map, pointed out to a tower, and said to myself, 'well let's get lost'. And it's not like we aren't already. Luna was her name, and the titanic was what she tried to pull of at the front of the ship, before i let the ship go from the harbor. She violently fell and actually floated back on to the ship, obviously knowing that it was my fault.
    We all sailed towards a destination unknown. A madman for a halfling, a weakling for a girl, and a guy who has some serious muscle. We were about to head to what was going to be our greatest fall...