Quest One(The half-lings mistake )

POV: Everyone

Crimzon stared at the farmer as he was tending to his field. The corn looked as big as orcs foot, and seemed to be almost natural in shape and color. He started walking up to the orc signaling Darian Blor to go sneak around. Crimzon got into the field, and upon stepping his foot onto it the orc immediately looked up at him and sniffed the air. The orc could already sense his chaos. Crimzon walked up and said, " hows the night going along?" As the orc pushed out the air from his lungs. The farmer just stood there, still as a statue. You could see the sweat pore down from Crimzon's face as once had a bad recollection with orcs.

"What are you doing in my field pathetic human?" The orc exclaimed.

"Well, i was wondering if you could give me some corn." He said almost getting whacked out of conscious by it. The orc seemed to chuckle then go back to a grim state picking up his stature. He walked towards Crimzon as he just stood there.

Meanwhile, Darian Blor was sneaking around the corn as Crimzon was distracting the orc. He managed to cut down all the corn in a blink of the eye. Darian carrying around two hundred and fifty pounds of corn for his little elf body. As he was now carrying the corn away from the field Alex came up and waved towards his friends. The orc saw his motions, looked behind him, saw Darian, and immediately begun to go rage out in front of us. He started his charge at Crimzon and Alexander.

"What the hell!! Alex!! When this is over i will personally cut of your head!!!" As Crimzon flailed his arms running like a madman towards Alexander. Alex saw him running towards him and pulled out his shield. His shield marveled and gleamed against the light of the night. Its sun shaped symbols etched upon the sides telling a story of his past. As he took out his shield, you could hear the metal scrape against each other as a hooked blade shifted out from the bottom of it. With all might, he slammed it into the ground, ground shaking, Alex kneeled and Crimzon rolled behind the shield.

Darian saw all the action and took on with his path like nothing mattered. He waved over to Crimzon to come over and assist with his escape;yet, Crimzon was still flopped behind Alex's tower shield. Once he got up, shook the dirt of his armor, the orc was already a foot in front of the shield. His putrid smell, and hideous face lie in front of them, possessed by hate and anger. Watching the sweat pore from my face as he slammed his body into the shield.

"They heck was that for you big brute." Alex shouted towards the orcs direction. He could see that the shield started to bend to the orcs force. He sees a blinked out smoke outline of the Crimzon that was once there. Pissed, Alex took his morning star, raised it above his head, and started beating the living daylights out of the orc.

Crimzon finally got over to Darian, starting to cut seven pieces of corn down and frantically watching his back. Darian finally got all the fifty corn they needed for the halflings. "Those halflings better really need this corn." Crimzon said as Darian nodded his head. They looked around, and Crimzon found a cart about ten feet near the pub and the farmer's house.

Darian stayed back as Crimzon ran towards the cart, hearing frantic movements from it. Two people, were making out in the cart. Disgust in his face he was almost tempted to find another cart; being unsuccessful as usual. He just took the cart, and thinking the faster he moved the people would just fall out with momentum. They stayed in, and Darian just shrugged once seeing the situation in front of them. *Splat!* Is all you heard after the situation. He put all five hundred pounds of corn onto the people, finishing it up with a new smell and noise never to be forgotten.

Alex, was smashing the living soul into the depths of hellim. Once he finally threw his final blow towards the orc, unleashing the might of the tool. It unhooked from its latching and swung towards the orc, killing him instantly on the spot. Now no longer able to tell who was in more rage, Alex got back his shield, put back his morning star, and dusted off his shoulder. He started walking to the two people hustling towards him with the most putrid smell following them. Crimzon came up and said, " got the bodies, got the corn, and we are ready to go!"