Sophie

After Dalton left, I locked myself in my room and stayed up until 3 watching every IM5 video that existed. I was so wiped out that I fell asleep with my head on my laptop. I couldn't change the fact that IM5 was amazing and I was obsessed.

I slept in until ten, which was not long enough considering the time that I went to bed. I wanted to stay in bed but I had to make myself somewhat presentable for anyone who might see me that day (Dalton). After taking a nice long shower, I walked to my small closet and searched for a decent outfit. I really needed to go shopping, but I was too lazy to go and shopping by yourself is never fun. It's always nice to have someone with you to give a second opinion on the clothes you try on. If only I had a girlfriend to take with me. Oh well. So I picked out a dark blue tank top with black lace. It was pretty new and made me look slim. I went with my black rinsed shorts. I'm not very big on makeup because my cheeks are always rosy and I have dark eyelashes. But I decided to put on a touch of mascara and some sparkly rose lip gloss.

I had no idea what time Dalton was coming over so I put my Beats on and got lost in my music. I heard a knock on my door and glanced at my phone to look at the time. It was now 12:30, I had been sitting there for an hour and a half. I dragged myself to the door and found my uncle Kai. "Lilly, it seams you have some guests." Guests? I wondered who else might be with Dalton. I walked into our tiny but comfy living room and was shocked to see a young girl that looked around 12 next to Dalton.

"Hey, this is my sister Sophie." He looked sort of nervous, like I wouldn't approve of her being here. "I hope you don't mind but my mom 'had' to go meet her friends at the spa. So I was told to hang out with Soph." Sophie looked bored out of her mind, and I hoped she didn't have an attitude. But if she didn't I wouldn't blame her. I remember being her age and not wanting to meet new people or try anything new. I threw on my best fake smile. "It's really no problem, we can all hang out." I sounded much more confident than I felt. "It's nice to meet you sophie, I'm Lilliana, but call me Lilly." She seemed to relax a little.

I told Sophie and Dalton to sit down on our squishy lime green couch so we could decide what to do. I tried to carry on a conversation to make things less awkward. "So Sophie, how old are you? I'm guessing 12." The bored expression left her face and she smiled. "I'm actually turning 12 in a couple of months and I just finished 6th grade." Dalton cut in, "She's a really good singer and so are you Lilly. You guys should do a duet or something." I was shocked at what I heard. "How would you know, you've never heard me sing." He laughed, "Oh yeah? Remember when I ran into you? I think you were singing something like, 'Say something if you're feeling the vibe, Say something..' I couldn't believe it. "You heard me?"