First day

I woke up Tuesday morning very early to allow myself time to get ready for my first day at The Angels. Surprisingly I wasn't nervous. The only problem was that I had no idea what to wear. I took a long shower and went to my room with my robe on. I opened my walk in closet that still had boxes of clothes in it. Fifteen minutes later I heard my mom's voice at the door. "I'm coming in." She entered the closet which was now a jungle of shirts, pants, and skirts. "Lilly? Are you in here?" I tried to escape a pile of jeans. "Ahh the light!" I joked. "I need some help, as you probably guessed." She lifted up a pair of white shorts and a cheetah print t shirt with a rainbow background. It was perfect. Only my mom could find an outfit like that in a minute. "Thanks, I'll be ready in 10." I put on the clothes, braided my hair, and put some lip gloss on.

           I started to get nervous once we drove up to the school praking lot. There weren't too many kids, so hopefully I would get to know everyone. I was worried that I would get lost. I hugged my mom and got out of the car. Then I walked through the glass double doors. I blinked for a second and I was on the ground with my books all around me. "You okay?" I looked up to see John holding his hand out for me. "I'm fine, nothing I'm not used to, sadly." He took my books for me. I wish more guys were kind like him. "The people here come off as pushy, but they are nice once you get to know them." I believed him, he didn't seam like the type of guy that would lie. "Did I mention that I am your student guide for today?" I didn't know what that meant. "What's that?" "I get to show you around and take you to all of your classes." I wasn't sure if he was really assigned to help me or if he just wanted to. "Is that right?" He nodded. "Ok well I have modern history with Jackson first. So if you could show me the way that would be well appreciated." We headed down the history hall and a girl with long blond hair walked towards us. "Hey John, and Lilly right?" 'Does everyone here know me?'I thought. "Yep, let me guess you know Cole too?" She didn't seam to follow. "I don't think I know any Cole's." John explained to her. "She thinks that you know her because she is friends with Cole Pendery." She sort of understood. "Oh no, but I saw the video of you singing yesterday. My friend recorded the auditions. You were great. I'm Emma by the way." I thanked her and said that it was nice to meet her.  "Wait so how do you know Cole?" I didn't feel like explaining the whole story right then. "Let's save that story for another time. Can you guys show me to room 36?"  Emma happened to have the same 1st period as me. She took me there and John went to his class.  History class was like all other history classes, boring for me. It's just not my thing. Trigonometry was pretty easy for me. I had a math brain. English went by slowly and then it was lunch, my favorite subject.

      "Come sit with me and my friends." Emma said. I looked at the food that was for sale and I was glad that I packed a lunch. I had pb&j, pringles, carrots, and a brownie. You can't eat healthy all the time. I sat down at the table next to Emma and a girl with wavy red hair. "Hey, I'm crystal." She said. "Cool, I'm Lilly. Love your hair." She grinned. "I know who you are. Stellar performance last night. And thanks." I also met a guy with light blonde hair named Matt, a guy with wavy brown hair named Luke, and a girl with dark brown hair named Aris. They were all nice. Crystal drooled over John when he sat down and he was oblivious to it. I needed to talk to her about that. I didn't mind that she liked him but she couldn't be that obvious. I found out that John and Luke were actors. Matt and Crystal were singers. Aris and Emma were dancers. We all finished our lunches and then the guys left. "So do any of you want to come over to my house after school tomorrow?" I asked Emma, Crystal, and Aris. They all said it sounded good and we walked off to our classes. Crystal was in my choir class and she was a great singer. Emma and Luke were in my chemistry class. Crystal, Luke and Aris were in my Spanish 3 class. It was going to be a fun year.