' Chapter Fifteen

Montae's POV:

The plane ride with my mother was amazing! First class luxury all at my hands. I slept most of the way there because I was tired from playing basketball with Martell. It was fun, and the sex afterwards? I needed that.

We were finally off the plane, back at the airport.

" How did you like the flight? " she asked, hugging me.

" Awesome! First class is everything. "

" I know right? Well let's go, I got some things I want to show you. " she danced as we grabbed our bags.

We then rushed out of the airport to her car. She had a white Charger. It was clean, but from my mother I had expected this. She was a good and successful business woman!

The first place we went was to her house. It was beautiful! It was this big white house, stairs, a pool, beautiful rooms, all in one. She led me to this one room that had this humongous bed, walk-in closet, and this beautiful view. There was also a desk that I could draw more designs. This seemed like it would be the life.

Next, she took me shopping. Of course for every fashion designer, even if you're shopping with someone else, you shop for yourself as well. My mother actually had a great sense of style. Better than mine.

After we went shopping, she took me to lunch. It was this resturant called 'La Carte. It was this beautiful place with decorations, and so many awesome arrangements. The food they served was delicious, and the service was great! We shared a few laughs, and a few tears. She really missed me, and I missed her.

After lunch, we went back home. By this time it was 8:00. We both knew that tomorrow was a big day, so we took our showers, and went to bed. Unlike me, I really wasn't ready to sleep. I first had to say my prayers, as I did every night.

" Dear God, thank you for this beautiful day that you have given me. Thank you for allowing me to see my family, friends, and being able to walk this earth. Thank you for allowing me to wake up and be better than I was yesterday. I ask that you bless these interviews and meetings that I'll be in tomorrow. Bless me, so that I can focus on the good and not the negative. I ask that you protect this home, and every one else's homes, while they sleep. Please forgive me for all the things that I've done that was not like you! Thank you, and I love you! In Jesus name I pray? Amen. "

After I had finished praying, I took my designs out of my bag, sorted them, and went to work.

Martell's POV:

This party was jumping! Music was popping and everybody was turning up. With my right hand here, I know the night was guaranteed to be good.

I know I said that I wouldn't drink all this alcohol, but once I had that one drink, I couldn't stop. I drunk so much, I got to the point where I couldn't stand up at all.

" Aye, bruh? Martell? Martell, get up man. Martell? " Mike screamed.

" Five more minutes, Montae! " I begged.

" I'm not Montae boy, get up! We gotta' go. " Mike picked me up.

We then exited the front door of the party, and got into the car. He crunk up the car, and he drove home. On the way home, I guess I went to sleep because when I woke up, Mike had me hoasted over his shoulder, and tossed me on the bed.

" You need some water. " Mike added, running to the kitchen. " Here you go, bruh. Drink this, and you'll be fine. "

I took a sip of the water, and went back to sleep.

Michael's POV:

I quickly exited the room, went to the front room, and sat down to watch television. After a few minutes, my phone rang. It was Gerald. That was bae.

Me: " Baeee? "

Gerald: " Don't bae me, where were you tonight? "

Me: " At a party, you knew that. "

Gerald: " I didn't, but anyways, what are you doing? "

Me: " Chilling, watching Tv. Wassup with you? "

Gerald: " Bored, just laying in the dark. Your friend still over there? "

Me: " Yeah, he'll be here for a while."

Gerald: " Okay, that's wassup. "

Me: " But somebody misses you, though? "

Gerald: " Who? "

Me: " Roscoe junior. "

Gerald: " Ha, tell him I miss him too. "

Me: " He happy! He trying not to get too exited. "

Gerald: " I hate to leave you hanging babe, but I have to go. "

Me: " Ight, love you! "

Gerald: " Love you more, Muah! "

When Montae blew me off, that's when I found Gerald. He was the only boy, other than Montae, that I had a crush on. Back then, he wasn't the sweet person he is now. I don't know what was going on with him! Anyways, him and Montae did NOT like each other. For what reason? Only they knew. It had gotten to the point to where they fought every weekend. Now a nigga like me? I had to bring Gerald back to reality. I couldn't keep letting Montae beat his ass! So I asked Gerald out, and since then, he's been a lot more careing, understanding, and just a better person. I didn't really do anything to change him, maybe just laying this pipe down right, but that's not the point. Gerald was someone I really wanted to be with and not for a short time, but a long time! I actually wanted to marry him, and adopt kids. Have a family!

Tevin's POV:

I gotta do what I gotta do! In order to get Montae away from Martell, I gotta kill his ass! And I knew just the way to do it.

" Aye Kenny? I got some news for you. "

" If this about that Montae kid, I already know. " Kenny shrugged.

" Naw, it's about the nigga that he go with. "

" Wassup? "

" He messing with your money. He using it to take him and his la' boo on vacations, out to eat, all that shit! "

" Nigga, how can he be doing that when he just paid me all the money he owes? He wouldn't use my money, he makes too much of his own, a lot more than your ass at that! He bailing out the game, and I respect that. He trying to get his education, keep his family safe, and that boyfriend of his is a keeper. Iono what's gotten into you lately, but if you thinking about taking that boy out just for his boyfriend, that's so wrong. Martell been riding with you since day one and when you ain't have nothing, who gave you what you needed? What you wanted? You don't know what you'll be doing to yourself if you kill that boy. "

He picked up his keys and went to his car. He was right! I would feel bad if something happend to Martell, but at this point? I don't give a flying fuck. He got something I want, and thats Montae. I won't stop until I get him! Martell, you better watch out because I'm coming for you.