Losing a buddy...

You head over to the car with Ashley. "Ashley? Guess what."  You said opening the car door. Ashley looked at you. "What?"  She said. You started driving home till you said. "Uh I forgot what I was going to say Ashley.." You were looking at Ashley distracted from driving. "(Y/N) WATCH OUT!" Ashley screamed till everything went black in your vision.
????? Hours later....
You woke up in hospital noticing Ashley isn't there. The doctors came to you. "Mr. (Y/L/N)? Your awake! And sorry for your loss..." One of the doctors said. You tilt your head. "Loss what?" You asked. "He doesn't know?" One of the doctors said. "Duhh!" Another doctor said. You looked so confused. "We tried to save Ashley but due to all the blood loss we couldn't.." The doctor said. You burst into tears because Ashley was your only sister there she always knew what would cheer you up. Mark and Jack came in. "(Y/N)?.. We're sorry for your loss.." They both hugged you then your face went red.  You could see Ashley's ghost in the corner so you waved then she disappeared. You looked up to Mark and Jack. "You kinda were in a coma for 3 months.." Jack said and Mark was nodding.
"They said you can go home tomorrow.." Mark said.
You didn't want to go home because Ashley..
Mark looked at you and picked you up. "My little boy.." Mark said smirking. Jack slapped his hands. "No! He's mine!" Mark glared and put you down. They were both arguing, you limped away to the washroom and heard a deep voice..
T.B.C