"Anti? Dark?"

You didn't know anyone who had that kind of voice... The voice got closer and closer till you felt a finger under your chin. "Y/N, Your really beautiful...~" The voice said. You tried backing away and you saw a figure that looked like Mark. "Mark is that you...?" You asked. "Baby.. nooo.. I'm Darkiplier, but You could call me Dark for short..~" The male said. "W-Well... okay Dark?" You said with a shiver. Dark smirked. "They may be fighting over you,You will be mine.." Dark said with a scary accent. 

"N̷̛̼̙̟̹̯̜̍͋̒́͆̌͋́̊̏͊̒͐͝o̶̢̘͎͔̰̯͓̠͎͍̠̞̒̃̐͝,̸̣͉̰̝͕̬͒̇̏̓́͆͗͑͐̓́͗͛̕͘H̷̠̝̣̐̈́̍̐́̓́̔e̴̛̬̟͙̦̲͚͕̝͔̪̍̽̂̑͊̈̏̕̕ ̶̡̖̦̗̦̬͖̣̯͇̬͇̯̊͘̚w̸̧̧̝̠͚͎̩̘̦͎̆͗́͂̀́̀̈́͒͜͜o̵̥̾ǹ̵̡̢̛̗͙͙͈͚̖͛̓̎̄̽͂͐͌̑͑̓͑͜͝'̵̹̂̑͐̏́̈́t̶̥̬͖̟̣̟̥͚̹̏̿̽̅̎͛͂̏̈̃́̋͝" A giltchy voice said and You felt a hand on your shoulder.

"Now Anti don't be such a hogger." Dark said. "Wha- no!" Anti said normally. "I haven't even been hanging with him.......... YET.." Anti crossed his arms. Dark laughed. "Like, that's going to happen!" Dark said laughing. You backed away. "S-So.. Do you guys know Mark and Jack..?" You said trying to change the subject. "Ayy! You're trying to change the subject and Yes of course we do!" Anti said.

You slowly walked out of the washroom. "uhm" You scratched the back of your head. 

A/N: its difficult to write when your using a computer :)