New home

Alex's pov

My name is Alex and I'm from Ireland. I'm also a foster home child. I moved to America because that's where my new school and family are. So far it's been good but that was until I told my mom and dad that I was asexual. "Hey, mom, dad. Can you we talk for a moment?" you see they are very religious and so they don't really accept people who aren't straight. "Yha sweety what is it?" "Well, umm, I'm asexual." the next thing I knew was I was in my room bleeding from my face. "You don't belong here, but I'm going to keep you here for as long as I want." it was my father he has always acted weird around me but I didn't know why.  "W--why?" "Because your cute and I would love to fuck that pussy of your." He grabbed me by the hair and pushed me on the bed. Then started to get on top of me. He kissed me, as I keeped fighting it. Finally he moved from my mouth. He started to kiss my neck to find my sweet spot. He found it, I let out a moan of pain as he was literally biting my neck. He pulled away and grab for my shirt. I tried to move but he hit me in the face. "Take your clothes off and I mean all of them. Now." he yelled at me. I got up and did what I was told. Then he pushed me back on the bed. He stood up and took his shirt off as well as his pants. Leaving me in nothing and him in his boxers. I could see the bulge in his boxers as he started to make his way down my body. I felt something wet slip into me and yet again I let out another moan. "Your pussy is so tight. Now I need more." he took a finger a slid it in. He pulled it in and out then he put two. I screamed in pain, but he slapped me. "Now that's not being a good girl is it?" When he was done with his fingers he got up and took off his boxers. "Come here and suck me off." I didn't want to but I did it anyway.

3rd person pov

Alex got off the bed and walked over to the man. "Hurry up already I haven't been blown off since your brother was born." she took his tip in her mouth and started to suck. He moaned in pleasure. Trusting in to her mouth. "Stand up. And lay on the bed with your legs spread wide."

Time skip

Alex pov

Ugh my everything hurts but no one cares. They all told me I deserve it. The only person who did care was my little sister, Sky. She was the sweetest thing ever. She had two different colored eyes. One was the deepest blue and the other one was as green as see-weed. "Why do you feel bad sis?" "Don't worry about it ok?" she smiled and said ok then ran off to play.

Wills pov

We had just moved to New Mexico from L.A so we knew it was going to be different but not this different. In the town that we moved to it seemed that everyone knew each other. The house we moved to was small as it was just me and my dad, but it was alright. "Will, I'm going to work. You should go check out the neighborhood." "Ok. When will you be home." "Around six if I'm not back then there's some money on the counter." he left and I was alone like usual. I decided that I go for a walk and get to know this place a little better. A few minutes after I had been walking I saw a girl. She was wearing a hoodie and some ripped skinny jeans, as while as ear buds and a skull shirt. To be honest she kinda looked like she skated or something like that. Her hair was died teal and see had these really pretty eyes. That you could probably get lost in if you stared at her for long. She looked like she was in pain but it was 4:58 and I needed to get home. I turned around and walked away. Thinking about her for some reason.

Alex's pov

I couldn't sleep that night my body ached from being raped. I decided that I would go to a little shop down the block and get something to eat. I got up put on my jeans and a random shirt with my shoes. I also grabbed my phone and some of the money my parents keeped in the cookie jar then left. I was half way there when I saw a girl who looked like she would kill me if I even looked at her wrong. I put my head down and keep walking. Then I ran into someone.  Nice going you dumbass this is why you were just fucking raped. "Are you okay? Sorry I didn't see you there." it was a guy's voice and he sounded kinda cute.  I looked up to see a boy with chocolate brown eyes and black hair staring at me. "Yha I'm fine and I'm the one who should be apologizing." "No it was my fault really. Here let me help you up." he put his hand out for me to grab it. I took his hand and got up. "Thanks." "No problem. Oh I'm Will by the way."
"Cool I'm.." "Well well look at what we have here." I was cut off by the girl I saw earlier. She walked over to me and pushed me back on the ground. "If it isn't the slut from school." "I'm not a slut I haven't even had a boyfriend or girlfriend before" "I don't care about that it's about the fact that you lost your virginity when you were twelve."
"It not my fault I was raped by that dude you arse." my Irish accent was starting to get thicker than it already was. I got up and ran not knowing where I was going but I just ran. I ended up in an alley way about five miles from my house. I was crying and I couldn't stop.  "pstt. Hey you." I heard someone call me when I looked to where the sound was I saw a man in all black. "You wanna buy a knife?" "Um why?" "It just seems like you need one." he pointed to my arm where you could clearly see the scratch marks I made with my dule ass blade back at the hell hole I call home. " How much are they?" "Fifty bucks normally but for you I give it to you for free." "Is it clean?" "Yep. I only sell new knifes and you know what I'll even give you some bandages for your arm as well." the next thing I knew he had thrown a backpack at me. "Um thanks." "no problem kid. Hey you know what if you ever need something just come here and I get it for you. Under one condition." "What is that?" "you don't tell anyone about this place ok?" "O-ok." he walked away and I opened the bag. I was shocked to see that there wasn't just only a knife and some bandages but there were also stuff to clean up the blood and even some whiskey in there.