I'll Protect You

Alex's POV

I tried not to think about it but it linger on for the rest of the day. I guess Will could tell something was wrong because every time I saw him he would ask me if I'm okay. My answer was always the same.

Time skip

I need to go get my shit from that guy. I thought to myself as I walked back to Wills place. He would never let any of that stuff in his place though. I guess I could always hid it in my tree house but he knows where it is and I could get caught. I need to find a place to hide my stuff I'll find one when I get home I guess.
When I got home it was oddly quiet. I walked around the apartment to see if I could find Will but there was no sign of him. Maybe he's at work. I thought to myself as I went to his room to lay down for a bit. Then I saw it. Blood.... It was all over the bathroom floor. But from who and how did it get here? Was it there last night?  I was starting to worried Bizz.... Bizz..... My phone. Just as I thought it was the unknown number. I answered without thinking.

Hello?

Hi sweetheart

Don't call me that and what did you do to Will?

Oh don't worry hes fine. For now

What does that mean?

Well come back and you can have him. If you do what I asked. If you don't then he'll die just like your Mom.

..... I...I

You'll what?

What do you want me to do?

I want you to kill yourself right in front of me.

B..but...

And if not that then bring me that guy that's been selling you drugs and alcohol.

Can I talk to him?

Who? Oh the boy I guess.

*This is Will and her talking*

H....hello

Will, are you okay?

I... I'm fine don't worry about me. Just don't come he's planning on keeping you as his sex slave. Please I'm begging you to not come.

And that's enough from you

And now I leave you on a cliff hanger because I'm way too lazy to keep writing so yha. - Lily