You're next

Alex POV

I couldn't move. What does that mean? Am I really living with my parents killer? How long have they know? "Alex, Hey you ok?" I snapped back into reality. I hung up. "What's wrong? And don't tell me nothing."  "The person I live with is my parents killer. I..  I can't believe it I've been with that man for years now." he looked at me in shock. "What we have to get you out of there. Is he home? " I checked the time. "No he's still at work." "K then let's go get your stuff and you can stay at my place." I hug him. "Thank you so much." "No problem let's go." We walked to my house and I went in grabbed my stuff then went out. I had also told my little sister that I had to leave but I promised I would come back for her. I blocked his number and his wife's then we started walking towards Wills house. "So are you going to call the cops?" "They already know but I don't know if their going to come take him." He looked worried. We didn't talk for the rest of the walk. When we got to his place there was yelling. "Could you wait out here for a sec?" "Ummm....... Yha." He went into the house then the yelling stopped. He came back out. "You can come in now. Just don't talk to anyone okay?" I nodded then walked in. There were two people sitting on the couch. He walked me to his room and told me he would be sleeping on the couch. "Are you sure? I mean it is your bed." "Yha I'm sure. Make yourself at home." he walked out of the room and left me to get comfortable. I tried to take a nap but kept having the same dream. I was six and I was on the way home from school and that's when I heard screaming. We lived on a huge plot of land so it was only my house. I ran towards  the sound. We I got to the house all I remember was seeing my moms and "dads" body on the floor in a puddle of their own blood. I got up and decided I would take a shower.

Will's POV

I made my siblings leave my house then I went to work. When I got back Alex was sitting on the couch. "hey every thing ok?" she looked worried. "I don't know. I'm worried I left my little sister there and I don't know if she's going to be ok." "If you want I can go get her." "No he's home so I don't want you to get hurt." She lead her head on my shoulder and I rapped my arm around her shoulder. "So wanna watch a movie now?" She smiled and nodded her head. I got up and put in The Nightmare Before Christmas.

Alex's POV

When I woke up Will had his arms around me. I got up and grabbed my 0hone I had a text from someone.

uk: I'll find you and kill you just like I did your parents.