chapter 3

(I changed your friends name to lily lol)
Y/n pov

We told red leader what they were talking about and I handed him the voice recorder he played it back and listened to it . It continued when I threw the smoke bomb .

"Where did you get a smoke bomb!?"

"I just have it with me!"

"FUCK!" I heard myself scream.

Then there was some silence and then it showed the conversation that I had with yellow leader  before getting tortured.

"Why were you in the meeting room?" He said ." B-bcause we were looking around and saw that books fell off the bookcase and we went to put then back on it and we didnt want to get caught so we hid when you started coming in and we covered our ears"
Then why did you gasp when purple leader said he'll join our team? B-b-because uh.. because.  I heard me stutter . Your one of his soldiers arent you?! I heard myself gulp . Whats that filthy rat hiding?! He said . As if I'm telling you! And don't call him that! I heard myself say . What are you gonna do? He said . I'm gonna kill you! What for making fun of your leader? NO FOR KILLING MY FUCKING FAMILY! Oh boo hoo I killed your loved ones who cares. Well since your not telling me anything we might as well get started .

I stopped the voice recorder immeadiatly with a tear going down my eye . Really ? You came up with that excuse? Lily said .That Was All I could think of! I said . God we need to work on your lying.lily said Well you guys get the day off for your wounds to heal . Thank you sir ! we said.lily  left as tord stopped me . Y/n I need to tell you something. I love you and I couldn't stop worrying about you when you went. I love you too tord! I said and as I said that he kissed me . Be careful~ he whispered in my ear. okay. I said .

Later

Me and lily were eating at a restaurant I still wore the red sweater i liked it for some reason. but three guys wouldn't stop staring at us I just ignored it . I tasted the food . Aww this stuff is way better then the stuff we eat at the base .I said. God I wish red leader would at least have his soldiers eat this instead of the shit we eat at base.lily said. Yeah but at least hrs nice to give his soldiers food lily. Yeah I guess red leader is pretty nice like that .she said taking another bite. You Know We're Out Of The Base So We can call him tord now Right? I said . I know but I just don't want to keep the habit of calling him tord and not red leader besides aren't you the only one that can call him tord?~ she said smirking .  Kn-knock it o-off!I said looking away. Heh your stuttering!she said. Hmm I always wondered how he keeps his hair like that. I said .Hair jell maybe? She said .Meh I don't know those two spikes make him look cool and the fucking accent!~ I said blushing . You guys know tord?! Someone said . AH!  Yes we know tord why? I said with a concerned face.Is he okay!? The guy said . He had brown short hair and was wearing a green Hoodie.  Yeah he's fine. I said . Where's is he . I'm sorry but I can't tell you be Cause we're his sol- I MEAN FRIENDS! Lily smirked . You sure about that y/n? She said with a wide smile . All of a sudden my face went red. I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T STOP TALKING ABOUT THAT I WILL- you'll tell your boyfriend that I'm bullying you? She said smirking . WE'RE NOT EVEN OFFICIAL YET!  I wonder if he's gonna ask me out soon... I murmured to myself. GASP! I'M TELLING PAUL AND PATRYK! She said NO! I begged YES! She said   Please dont!I begged her on my knees . Fine I won't.she said Whew . Ha! She said . Well you owe me than . So why do you want to know if he's ok? We're you his friend?  Yeah we were - i was never his friend! I heard someone say. The guy just rolled his eyes . Yeah we were friends with him . *Sigh* I really want to trust you but I can't I'm sorry we're having a bit of an issue fight now I'm super sorry . I looked at my watch . SHIT WE NEED TO GO BEFORE PAUL AND PATRYK FIND OUT WE'RE NOT AT BASE! LUNCH IS IN FIVE MINUTES! HERE! I handed her her uniform. Put it on! we'll  have to get to the base going to the back! We got on our uniforms it was nice knowing you? The names edd!he said . Names y/n it was nice to meet you edd see ya! I said running out the door .

Later

We ran to our dorm but they were already there . I was out of breath Lilly we are never doing *pant* that*pant* AGAIN!*pant* what's wrong? Pat asked .  Oh we had a race . I lied . Well come on! Paul said . And we went to the cafeteria.

Later

So how has your day been? Paul asked us.
Good y/n couldn't stop talking about red leader .she said smirking as she nudged me with her elbow. Was not! I said blushing . Yeah you were! She said . I banged my head against the table . Ow! What the fuck? My chest felt like something was cutting my skin in the inside. I tried not to move but my breaths made it worse. It cut through my skin as I let out a yell of pain . Y/n! Are you okay?!  She asked . No! I said .she opened my coat and saw me bleeding . Y/n! You gun wound is bleeding! Then my leg started feeling the pain. Why the fuck are they hurting . Tears started streaming down my eyes . It hurts!

They started helping me to the medic I was losing a lot of blood not to mention I couldn't walk . But all of a sudden It went black....