Monster !

Sassy_Kenyan thank you for dedicating it to me. ❤️

****
Anna's Pov
I felt the bed dip , and I already knew who was there .. Aiden . I opened my eyes and was surprised as there wasn't any sunlight shining through and when I looked around I saw the blinds were down and next to me sat a Greek Goddess.
"Morning baby" he said in a husky morning voice .
Baby ?? Who said he can call me that , he is just a stranger . Urgh . Everything is just confusing .
"Whhh... att ? " I stuttered .
Aiden chucked , " it's okay baby . I know you confused and it's okay to be , let's get you changed and I'll explain everything to you . "

I couldn't say anything , he looked at me and blinked .
"I'm not going to hurt you , I would never think of doing that ever" and his eyes soften as he spoke .
"I'm just gonna go and shower." I said , which caught me by surprised because I didn't stutter .

I walked into the bathroom and I looked into the mirror . I looked fine actually. No dark circles , my hair looked wavy and my lips weren't chapped . I stripped and got in the shower and washed myself ... I came out and took a towel and wiped up till I realized ...
I don't have any clothes ! "Aiden ... Aiden ?!"
There was no answer and I was losing my patience, I peeped out of the door and saw no one , but on the bed was a pair of dark blue jeans and a white top with a pair of blue converse . I ran across grabbed the jeans and shirt and ran back as fast as I could and changed . I brushed my hair and put it to the side as I couldn't find any clips or hand ties .

I opened and walked out looking around for an escape route but why would they kidnap me and treat me so nice if they want money .. but he told me he didn't want money . Urghh , everything is so confusing .
"Hi , you must be our new Luna , I'm Kacy" the girl around 16 popped out from no where and beamed with joy .
"Huh ? Uhm .. no . My name is Anna .." I said feeling a bit insecure .
She laughed but soon she bowed her head down . "Good morning Alpha Aiden" and then she ran past me and jumped onto his and kissed his cheek . Aiden smiled and hugged her and laughed , "Good morning Kacy"
"I'm going out now Alpha , want to come Anna ?" She asked with a hint of mischief in her eyes .
If I agree I could escape and leave . "Yes please , I need some sunlight as well , and to stretch .." "No" Aiden said straight after , and his look was stern .
Kacy looked down a bit , "okay Alpha"
"But Aiden , I want to go" I urged him .
"I said no ! And my decision is final . Go to the living room ." He said and I whimpered .
"But .." I was cut of by his loud harsh voice .
"No one disobeys me !"
I backed away and retreated , sobbing as I walked away .
"Kacy , you may go and do not speak about this again" ....

****
Aidens Pov
I walked into her room and I saw the most beautiful thing ever . She looked like an angel and she smelt so good . I walked over and set next to her and I knew by my wolf instinct that she was awake .

'She smells so good and she looks like a baby' Zoltan said to me . 'Of course she is our mate .'

She opened her eyes and then she looked around . "Good morning baby" my voice gruff and I kept back a chuckle as she looked at me amused and confused. 'She looked so cute' I thought .

"Whhh... att ?" She asked with a look of confusion .
I looked at her , " it's okay baby . I know you confused and it's okay to be , let's get you changed and I'll explain everything to you ."
She just stared at me ..
"I'm not going to hurt you , I would never think of doing that ever" I spoke with the softest voice I could muster .
"I'm just gonna go and shower." She said .
I was surprised, she spoke without any stuttering . It's good that she is at least getting comfortable with me , it will make it much easier to explain - I thought .

She got up and walked to the shower when I realized that she didn't have any clothes . I went out and went to my sisters room , and got a pair of underwear, jeans and a t-shirt and brought it back , laid it on the bed and went out to check on everyone .

***
10 minutes later ..

I was going to check on her when I saw Anna with my cousin Kacy . She looked scared and shocked . Just then Kacy ran towards me and kissed me on the cheek and greeted me .
"Good morning Alpha Aiden" she sang to me . "Good morning Kacy" I replied .
"I'm going out now Alpha , want to come Anna ?" She asked .
I tensed up as I didn't get to speak to Anna and she might try to escape . "Yes please , I need some sunlight as well , and to stretch .." she said with hope ." "No" I replied rather fast and I knew my Alpha tone was coming out .
Kacy looked down a bit , "okay Alpha"
"But Aiden , I want to go" She wined like a baby . "I said no ! And my decision is final . Go to the living room ." I used my Alpha tone which was loud and I saw her step back as if she was stumbling .
"But .."
'she dare try to disrespect me and before I knew it , Zoltan was out'.
"No one disobeys me !"
She backed away and retreated , sobbing as she walked away .
I turned my gaze towards Kacy who's face was expressionless and said ,
"Kacy , you may go and do not speak about this again" ....
She nodded and left .

'Argh . Just when I thought everything is going to be just fine , I had to scream at my mate . She hates me and I'm sure she thinks I'm a monster .' I thought to myself as I walked towards the living room .

———-
Please guys , vote and tell me if you like the story . Give me ideas and share my story .
My chapters are long and I take time to write them . Please appreciate ❤️
Love . A