Crackling bones ?

Heyy guys ,54  reads so far , thank youu all so much ❤️. Thank you to all my friends that encourage me and help me . I appreciate the support .
I dedicate this chapter to my best friend shabina_kola thank you for your support , enjoy . Mind any errors . 😊

—————-
Anna Pov
I sat there choking on my sobs .. he screamed at me like that .. why did he even bring me here .. shit ! How long have I been here .. my mom .. I need to find a way to get out of here as soon as I can ...

"Uhmm, I'm really sorry for screaming at youu , I didn't mean to baby" Aiden appeared from no where and spoke out .

Bipolar much , first he shouts at me and then he is sorry . Sorry my fat ass .
"Don't call me baby ! I've told you before , I am not your flipping baby!" I screamed at him .

His body stiffened , " Do not scream at me.."

"Are you kidding me ? , you kidnap me and bring me here and then scream at me , apologize to me and then call me baby . Are you insane ? , I don't care what you want ! Just let me go!"
I stand up and walk towards the door before I felt myself slammed against a hard firm chest .

"I'm sorry .." he loosens his hold , " but I can't let you go"

"Then tell me what the hell you want from me !" I demanded .

"Okay sit , I'll explain." He sighed and let go of me and sat on the opposite couch. He looked tense .

He ran a finger through this hair . Daym , his muscles look so good when he does that .. No stop it Anna ! You don't like him , he is a bad guy !  My inner voice screamed at me .

"Okay , where do I begin . I'm actually a werewolf" he said with pride .

I laughed , "That's nice to know , now can you be serious" I asked innocently .

"What ?" He looked annoyed . "It's the truth , and I am an alpha , which means I'm a pack leader . Every wolf has mate which is basically destined by the lord , and you , lucky one , are my mate ." He said with a wide grin .

I sat there dumbstruck by what he said and I couldn't hold the laughter back any longer and soon I was on the floor laughing my guts out .
Aiden sat looking at me with a blank look .

"So...rr..sorry, I .. ca..can not help .. it  ." I said in between bits of laughter.

The next minute , there was a cracking of bones and , instead of Aiden , there was a light grey wolf .. it looked magnificent, with black streaks of fur lining his grey one. His fur looked thick and fluffy .  His canines were long and sharp and was shooting out , and if wolves could smile , he was definitely smiling at me .  He was a big wolf , not the average one you would see , and his muzzle was twitching . Cute .
He shook his face with such grace and howled softly .

He took a step closer to me and I shifted and moved back on an instinct .
The wolf made a soft noise and came towards me again , he rubbed his muzzle against me which shows he isn't a threat .

I ran my fingers through his fur . Sooooo soft , I thought to myself . When I reached the spot between his eyes , he howled softly which shows he enjoys it .

"Aiden.. how ?" I asked , still shocked from what I've just witnessed .

He ran off to the room and soon he was back with a pair of black shorts and a white t-shirt which clung to his body and showed all his muscles and boy where they big .

"Done checking me out ?" He chuckles as he makes his way back to the couch .

"So you are a werewolf.. and I'm your mate . And you are an alpha .. ?" I asked slowly so I can absorb the information.

"Yea . And you are my mate , which makes you the Luna" he says easily .

"A what?" I asked unsure of what he meant by that .

"A Luna, just like how I'm the alpha - the leader  , you are the Luna , which is also a leader" he says like I am a stupid 5 year old child.

"Ohhh . Wait what ?!"

"Oh you will be fine , I'll be there with you baby" he says with a smile on his face .

"Yea , no . This is too much . Get someone else to be your mate . I want to go home ." I whine

"I can't , I'm destined to be with you"

Just then an elderly man who looked like a duplicate of Aiden . Supposing of the looks , I guessed it was his father .

"Did I disturb something ?" The old man asks with a frown .

"No dad , this is my mate" Aiden reply's with a grin plastered on his face .

"Oh dear ! Does your mother know about this ?" He asks with shock . "Oh ! How rude of me , sorry , I'm Luca, Aidens father"

"Anne .. nice to meet you" I reply with a smile of my own .

"Aiden , I need to speak to youu." He said sternly before directing himself out .
"Sorry , my dad tends to worry when it comes to me , I'm sure that you will get on great the next time" Aiden assures me .

"Hmm . So can I go now ," I ask with hope in my eyes .

"No , I can't let you ." He says . "Stay here , I'll send my beta's mate to you."

I nod and watch his thin shadow disappear..
so Aiden is a werewolf .. with a good body and thick light grey fur with black streakings . I'm his mate and the Luna .. arghh this is crazy !"

******
Aiden's Pov - office with his dad

"Aiden , sit down ." Said my dad with a smile
"Dad , I have something to tell you .." I spoke softly .

"Yes , what is it ?"

"You see , I found Anne in the mall and I kidnapped her because she was leaving and now she wants to know what am I and I told and showed her and she believes me but I don't know how to explain that she is made for me and that an Alpha can't be an Alpha without a Luna . I also can't tell her about the mating process because she will definitely freak out" I say quickly with a worried expression.

"Oh dear , it's okay , I'll get your mother to explain and give her the book , that way she will understand everything" my dad said to me .

I just nod knowing that my dad will always be there to help , and walk out to go and check on my beautiful mate .

*****
What do you guys think is going to happen next ?

When he goes to check on Anna , will she still be there or will she be gone ?
Tell me in the comments ❤️.

Love youu // A .. ❤️