What dreams ?

Anna's POV

"You are my child , you are the one that can do it , I believe in you ! You are the chosen one my dear...."

I got up in a shock , I looked around and the voices stopped . I felt the droplets of sweat beading  down my forehead . I was sweating and my head was pounding .

"Isabelle?" I called out to my wolf

"Yess?"  She answered right back and was leaping happily .

"Do you know what is happening ? You should know about my dream .. after all you are me ." I asked her with curiosity .

"Oh yes I do , but I will only be allowed to tell you when it is the right time"  she answered and I frowned .

"Can you not tell me ? I need to know!" I demanded .

"Be patient little one" she said calmly .

I killed a wolf ... how could I do this ?

The door opened and I leaped out on instinct .

"Baby , are you awake?"

"Aiden!"

Running into his arms , I was welcomed with warmth .

"Anna , why are you sweating ? Are you okay ?"

"I had a dream .. a bad one ... a nightmare. I asked my wolf about it but she wouldn't tell me , she keeps on telling me to be patient . I know I should obey her but I can't keep on overlooking it" I said with all seriousness .

He hugged me , placed his chin over my head and rested his hands around my waist .

"It's okay love , we will find out" he assured me .

Aiden's POV

I walked into the room and I saw her jump right into me . I heard her heartbeat , something was up .

She nuzzled inside me and I didn't know how to console her . I felt like an idiot . Nevertheless I held her .

———

Anna's POV
I washed up from the bathroom and entered the kitchen . I felt a bit hungry .

I heard a knock at the door and was greeted by a lean, tall , muscular and goodlooking guy .

"Hi , is Alpha Aiden here?" He asked with a smile .

"Uhmm .. he ... uhmm is ...—" I was cut of by none other than himself , Aiden .

"Yes , what do u want?"

Arrogant much .

The boy looked at me and smiled and then stared at Adrien for about 4 minutes straight .

They must have been mind linking .

Just then , Edward walked in and greeted me and went straight to discussing matters with Aiden .

The boy came up to me and smiled .

"Hi , I'm Tyler , and you are ?"

"Anna" I replied with a smile .
"What do you do around here ?" I asked .

"Well I'm part of patrol , making sure everyone is safe" he said proudly .