Chapter 1

They took gold! Braking their own personal record. The crowd went nuts when they were given their metals. Scott has his arms wrapped around her and he picked her up and spun her around and cheered and danced, in excitement. They whispered words of gratitude to each other. Tessa was half laughing and half crying. Scott didn't take his hands off her since they where announced.

Tessa kept a hand on him at all times too, through the ceremony. Scott pressed kisses to her cheek every chance he got. But Tessa didn't mind, she held his hand and arm everywhere they went.

The night went on and it got later and Tessa got tired. "Want to go back to the room?" Scott asked.

"I don't want to be rude. Would it be rude if we left?" Tessa asked, playing with his hand on her knee.

"It's not rude. Come on. Let's say our goodbye and head up." Scott said, standing up and putting his hand out for her. "Cold?"

"Little." He took off his jacket and put it around her shoulders. He took the lead saying 'good night' to there team and coaches.

They took a cab back to their hotel and made their way up to their rooms. They both entered through her room, tossing their coats and skates on the small chair by the door. "Want a drink?" Tessa asked, opening the fringe in the kitchen.

"Water, please." Scott said sitting down on the couch. The room was huge, their sponsors put them in huge rooms everywhere they go fully stocked fridge.

She came into the living room, sitting next to him, as she gave him the water bottle. "Tessa I'm so proud of you. We did amazing tonight. It's all you."

She smiled and looked up at him, she saw the way his lips parted with each word, the way his eyes shined as she looked at her. "Scott-" she knelt up and kissed his lips. It was soft and gentle. Felt different than the stage kissing they do. She pulled back, looking up at his closed eyes. "I'm sorry-"

She felt his hands on her face, kissing her lips again. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and neck. She felt his thumb brush against her cheek. The kiss felt so natural. When Tessa began to run her hand through his hair, she felt him smirk into the kiss.

Tessa pulled back when she heard a knock at her door. "They will go away." Scott said, going back to kissing her.

Whoever knocked again. "I got it," Scott said, kissing her lips once more before getting up.

He opened the door, a bellman stood there with a bucket of ice and a very expensive looking bottle of wine. "Is this Ms. Virtue's room?"

"Yes. She's making dinner." Scott said, looking behind him.

"Aw. Give this to Ms. Virtue. Commentary on the hotel." The man said, hand it to him. He bowed then left.

He closed the door and walked back to Tessa on the couch. "I think we need to make a toast."

He poured her a glass of wine and himself one too. "To an amazing friendship. Amazing career. And to the best partner, I can ask for." Scott said, looking at her.

She stood up and placed her and his wine on the table. She stood on her tippy toes to press a long kiss to his lips. "I want this Scott. I want to be with you. I- I hope you want this."

"I do. I very much want this." Scott said, placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Fall asleep with me." Tessa said, taking his hand and leading him to the bedroom. "Just sleep. That's all I want."

He nodded and got into the bed, behind her. His arms were wrapped around her in a strong protective hold. "You were amazing tonight. Couldn't have done it without you."

She chuckled lightly. "I couldn't have thought about doing it with anyone else." She began to drift off as he pressed soft kisses to her neck and shoulder. "Good night, Tess."

"Night Scotty." Tessa said before falling asleep.