Chapter 5

Scott woke up before Tessa, he knew she didn't like to be woken up, but he pressed soft and wet kisses to her shoulders and neck.

She moaned in her sleep, pushing at his shoulder. "I want coffee."

"Okay." He pulled up the blanket around her. Slipping out of the bed, finding his boxers and going to the kitchen.

She joined him a few minutes later, silk robe wrapped around her. She came up behind him, wrapping her arms around his waist. "Good morning."

"Morning, Love." Scott said, holding her hand. "How did you sleep?"

"Good." She slowly slid her hand into his boxers. "How did you sleep?"

"Oh Tessa-" He moaned when she wrapped her hand around his already hardening member. She smirked against his back, as she gave him a few hard pumps. "Tessa-" He moaned again.

"Do you want me to stop?" She asked knowing his answer.

"God no." Scott said, throwing his head back a little. "It feels so good. Your hand feels so good." He said, rubbing her bum with his hand.

She kissed his bare neck and shoulders. "I love you Scotty."

"I- oh- love you." Scott said bitting back a moan. He slipped his other hand into his boxers and helped Tessa get him off. "I'm going to cum."

"Let go love." Tessa said, standing on tip toes, to whisper it in his ear.

He moaned her name as he came into both their hands. "Oh Tessa!" She slid her hand out of his boxers, going to the sink to wash her hands.

He just wiped it off on a towel. Going to the sink he picked her up with one arm and carried her to the closest surface; being the couch. "Scott!" She squeaked as he carried her and laid her down.

"No talking." He knelt down on the floor, pulling her panties off; throwing them behind him. He kissed her inner thigh, down to her knee and then back up. He picked up her right leg, throwing it over his shoulder.

He bent his head down and began to kiss, lick, and suck at her. "Oh fuck, Scott!" She moaned, slipping her hands in his hair. "My god!"

She could feel him smirk against her. He looked up at her, from his position. He ran his hand up her leg, till he got to her entrance. He slipped one finger into her.

"Please don't stop, Scott Moir!" She moaned his name, making him get hard again

"Never." He muttered against her. Her hands tightened in his hair, when he slipped a second finger into her. He looked up at her, "Cum for me baby."

She hated it when men called her baby, it sounds creepy but when he said it, it felt so sincere and loving. He felt her go stiff, her clenching around his fingers, hands tighten in his hair, and the last hint was the way she half moaned and half cried out his name.

He slowly pulled his fingers out, sucking them clean, as he sat up straight. He just looked at her in aww. He didn't see her face last night as she came but to see it now, blissfully in the morning... was fucking beautiful. "You okay?" He asked rubbing her bare thigh.

"Yes... just out of breath. Nerves feel like they are on fire." Tessa said, putting a hand over her eyes. "Come snuggle with me." Tessa said, moving to lay long ways on the couch.

He moved in front of her, wrapping an arm around her back. "So beautiful. Your so beautiful, Tessa Virtue."

"I love you, Scott Moir."

"I love you too." Scott said, hugging her. "Dinner with you mum tonight?"

"Yeah. Should we tell her about us?" Tessa asked, eyes closed.