3

'Dad, I really need to go,' I told him impatiently between shots.

'But its for twitter! We need some good ones. I'll be done soon,' he promised, pushing my moms shoulder over, telling her to come stand next to me so we could take a photo together. I stood behind her, smiling.

'Mom,' I told her through clenched teeth,
'Tell. Him. To. Stop. He listens to you, he always listens to you.' I felt her head nod slowly, and she began walking away from me and neared my father.

'Fitz,' I heard her whisper to him softly as his eyes met hers, smiling.

I watched as she grabbed him close and kissed him softly on the lips, stroking his hair in her fingers, my dad kissing her tenderly in response and holding her close. My mom was mesmerized as he began planting tiny kisses on her nose, smiling softly and holding her head in his hands.

'Mom?' I interrupted, watching as she turned around, embarrassed. I saw her look into his eyes, her lips moving softly as she spoke to him, my fathers eyes looking directly into hers. The chemistry they had was amazing, undeniable. I seriously wondered how they kept it secret for so long. I watched as they turned, looking at me directly in the eyes.

They both sighed.

'Okay, you can go,' they said in unison, hugging me close before I unlocked my car and hopped in next to my driver.

The ride was fairly silent, my driver and I never really talked much. I fidgeted with my hands as we approached the school, plugging in my headphones and thanking my driver for the ride. I closed the door behind me, walking into my new school.

Even though it was my first day at a new school, It wasn't my first day of high school. I was a junior this year, and this is the third high school I've gone to, my parent's indecisiveness playing the biggest part in all of this. I never really felt comfortable in environments like this one, especially after they find out who I am.

It makes them think I'm spoiled.

Entitled.

Bratty.

Basically anything I would be if my parents weren't my parents.

They did I good job raising me, considering the circumstances we were under. The situation was hard, mostly for me. But my parents swore they could make it work, helping me every step of the way to try and lead a normal life. That still didn't change the amount of looks and whispers that increased whenever I walked in the hallways with my secret service agents by my side. Stupid, I know. I wasn't even alive when he was president. But apparently, it's protocol to have them. Its really difficult to blend in the shadows when you're constantly standing in the spotlight.

I walked into the school, immediately feeling the burning eyes looking directly at my two guards standing beside me. My face turned red as they led me to my locker, unlocking it for me. A teacher came out of her classroom, looking in my direction at my agents, confused. I grabbed my bag from John's shoulder, receiving a confused look.

'I got this,' I told him impatiently, waving my hand to the corner of the hallway, telling them to stand there. They slowly backed away, never keeping an eye off of me. I rolled my eyes at how protective they were of me. What harm could possibly be done to me if all people, in this school? Half of them didn't even know who the hell I was, anyway. I packed my binders I needed for my first couple of classes and shut my locker behind me. I plugged in my headphones, checking the time. 2 more minutes until the first bell rang. Here we go.