48

I was deep in thought on the bus so Katie elbowed me. "Everything okay?"

I grinned and nodded, then looked back out the window.

She elbowed me again. "What's going on?"

"Nothing." I beamed.

She laughed. "You can't lie to me, Charlie. What's going on?"

"I'm thinking about Keean. Okay?"

Katie threw her head back and laughed some more. "So all's great in wonderland?"

"Yes. What about you?"

"Yes I had a great day. Chris is the bomb but you don't see me sitting with a frown on my face."

I crinkled up my brows. "Neither am I."

"Yes you were. What's worrying you?"

Katie knew me so well. There was no point lying to her. I sighed. "It's all great. He can get a bit intense when we're on our own. You know. Kissing. It scares me a bit. I don't know how to handle it. What if Peter and Nick are right, what if he expects sex? How do I handle that?"

"What do you mean by intense? Like what does he do that frightens you?"

I reddened and looked around to see if anyone could hear me. "His breathing changes and he pulls me really close. He did it on the stairs after Chemistry. It was lucky no one was around. It's like he forgets where we are. I tried to pull away but he held me tighter...you know up against him so I could feel...shit, Katie I don't really know but his body felt really hard against me. I think he wants sex." I could see she was trying not to smile so I hit her. "It's not funny."

"Sounds like he's got it bad." She grinned. "I think you need to tell him up front you're not ready for sex and to back off. If it's just sex he wants then he'll get the shits with you and you should dump him. Is he picking you up tomorrow?" I nodded so she added. "You should lay it on the line straight away, Charlie. I know you like him a lot but you don't know much about him. Maybe the guys are right. It's best to get it over with quickly. Work out whether it's sex he's after or a proper relationship." I took a deep breath then sighed. Katie touched me on the arm. "Don't ever have sex with him unless you're ready. Sometimes I think I did it too early, so promise me."

I nodded and sighed again. "My luck that's what it'll be."

She elbowed me gently. "You're doing the negative thing again aren't you?"

"Yeah." I gave her a grin to hide how I was feeling.

Copyright © 2017 by Donna Fieldhouse. All rights reserved.

So those last six chapters were one chapter originally.  Wow I had to cut it up for Wattpad.

I think I'm going to change this to Teen Fiction instead of General Fiction as it's turned into a Teen Fiction story which wasn't my intention cause I'm not really a Teen Fiction writer.

Or maybe I am hahaha

Thanks for reading. ♥♥

Love it if you'd click the star ***