08

Sehun approached the short male with Baekhyun by his side. The two sat and Sehun smiled at Minseok. 

"How are you?" 

"I'm great......Me and Chanyeol are expecting" Minseok blushed

Baekhyun spat his drink out and stared at the male in front of him.

"Woah what?"

"H-He doesn't quite know yet" Minseok sighed

"Tell him soon" Baekhyun smiled softly

"You two. This is not about our lives" Sehun interrupted

"Jeez daddy" Baekhyun pouted

"Hyuna and EDawn are still alive Baek" 

"WHAT" Baekhyun screamed 

"Calm down baby" 

"You'll have to go to this location to find them" Minseok whispered sliding a paper across the table. 

"Thanks, Minnie" 

5:00 PM 

Baekhyun was taking a nap upstairs as Sehun watched T.V. The puppy sleeping on his lap as he also tried to take a short nap. Sehun's eyes shot open when he heard the sound of a gun with a silencer go off. He could definitely tell it was a gun. He looked up meeting the eyes of EDawn. With the gun still pointed at the spot in his lap, he looked down and his heart stopped. The puppy was dead. Sehun had gotten the puppy for Baekhyun on the day they came back from their wedding and this piece of shit killed it.

"Nuh-uh don't try and fight, we will kill him too"

Sehun's eyes widened as he slowly moved the puppy.

"A-Alright I'm standing up. Do what you need just don't hurt him" Sehun glared

The man hit Sehun with the gun and Sehun hit the floor. The man continuously kicked and hit Sehun before he got everyone out and they got Sehun into the car.

5:30 PM

Baekhyun yawned sitting up tiredly. He shuffled around the room before walking downstairs. He stopped when he saw the puppy on the couch. Baekhyun's eyes filled with tears as he stared at the dead puppy. Sehun had gotten it for their wedding.

"SEHUN!?" Baekhyun screamed immediately remembering Sehun had been on the couch when he fell asleep.

 Baekhyun ran around the house looking for the tall male immediately getting changed when he couldn't find him. Baekhyun grabbed all the weapons he could carry and ran outside. 

"I'm gonna fucking kill you Hyuna" Baekhyun growled getting on Sehun's motorcycle

GET READY