Chapter 2

Gary POV ~

With Ash in my arms, mumbling the directions to his house and Pikachu's leash wrapped around my wrist. I walked slowly where Ash wanted me to go. Pikachu and Eevee were in a deep conversation I didn't understand.

Once I reached Ash' doorstep his mom ran out of the house. "What happened?"

"You must be Ash' mom. I found him like this, right outside the pokemon center. I think it's Pikachu's doing."

"Pika!" Pikachu said proud. Really, he is proud of this? He's strong but needs to be taught a lesson.

"Pikachu, it's not nice to electrocute your trainer, who cares about you." I tried to imitate a stereotype teacher. I think I failed because Pikachu didn't flinch a bit.

"Eevee, Ee-vee." Eevee helped me. I noticed because Pikachu sighed and mumbled something to Ash.

"Thank you, Pikachu." Ash' voice was hoarse. And in some kind of way, I found it attractive.

"I'm sorry, but who are you?" Ash' mom suddenly said. I was taken aback a bit.

"Ow, I'm Gary. I met Ash at the pokecenter. Professor Oak there is my granddad."

"Okay, Gary. Can you put Ash on the couch? He may want to take a rest."

Ash POV ~

I was still in Gary's arms. I had to fight the urge to snuggle up in his chest. He smelled so good, it was really hard to not sniff him all the time.

"Mom, I can walk by myself." I tried to get out of Gary's arms even though I didn't want to.

"No Ash, it's okay." And Gary held me tighter. I couldn't help but moan. Gary heard and felt his body tense against mine. I looked up at his face and found him blushing. That made my face turn crimson.

Thank god, my mom didn't notice a thing. She was already back inside. I held on to Gary tight when he walked the two step stairs to the door. The door was still open so it was easy to get me inside. Eevee and Pikachu walked right behind us.

When we passed the door Gary kicked it shut and he walked me to the living room. He laid me down on the couch with such gentleness it made me blush again.

I'm ninety percent sure I was starting to get feelings for him.

"Gary, do you want something to drink?" My mom yelled from the kitchen. The sound was almost inaudible.

"Yes please ma'am." Gary answered.

"O please Gary, call me Delia." Her face appeared around the corner and winked at Gary before disappearing again.

Gary nodded and turned back to me. "Your mom is nice." He gave me a ghost of a smile. Something was bothering him. Should I ask him?

Gary POV ~

I felt pretty uncomfortable here. His mom is nice and he is just... Mesmerizing. Even when he is burned and tired.

Delia came up to me and handed me a cup of hot chocolate. It's mid summer but this hot chocolate was just what I needed.

I want to be close to him. I wanted it too hard. This is not natural. That's when I felt a hand resting on my shoulder.

"Are you okay Gary?" She asked me.

"Yeah, no. I don't know." It's the truth I don't really know why this is bothering me. I was straight for crying out loud. Or am I?

I heard a little snoring sounds from next to me. Ash, has fallen asleep. He snores and not the heavy kind. It's more like a cat's purr. That's cute. Argh, what am I thinking?

I need to get out of here fast, clear my mind to think this through and get some fresh air. So I finished my hot chocolate as soon as acceptable. And said goodbye to Ash' mother. He will be fine without me I guess. And he had managed to get Pikachu in his pokeball, so he won't be a problem.

I walked to the lake, a few miles from Ash' house. I always loved going there. The fresh air helped me think and/or relax. Exactly what I need right now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, here I am again. Again, written at school at my free time when I had nothing else to do. Well most of it. The last few lines I wrote minutes ago when I finished dinner on my own. I have a love hate relationship with being alone at home. And I'm socially awkward. Enough about my life. :D

Talk to you soon!

Beebee out :)