red cheeks

" Come on Hyung~we've been here for hours and you still didn't get the steps right!" hoseok complained while along with the others started to get annoyed with yoongi.

They had been practicing for blood sweat and tears. Everyone had been hitting the moves on point. Everyone except yoongi.

They all decided to take a break and sat down. "Yah. Hyung, why can't u just do it right already?" Jungcock asked in a rude way. "Yeah. Everyone is tired and our bodies are sore. Can't u just stay by yourself?" Tae tried to leave already.

Yoongi was staring into space. Feeling horrible for causing the members trouble. He zoned out for awhile but was brought back into reality with hoseok snapping his fingers in his face. "We're gonna go now. Come back to the dorm when you're done."

Yoongi sat there as he watched everyone leave one by one. Jin being the last one while patting his shoulder.

When everyone left yoongi got up and started practicing again. He was doing fine until he had to jump and grind on the floor. He jumped a little to high and he flipped over.

Yoongi sat there for a minute. Suddenly he started crying. Not like a grown man. Like a little kid. He hurt his knee.

One of the hairstylist heard the cries and immediately called the members back.

Since the members were all out eating , it took them awhile to get back. They were shocked to see Yoongi.
Yoongi was balled up in fetus position, his ears a dark shade of red, tear stains on his cheek and his thumb in his mouth.

" What the fu-" jimin started. But was quickly silenced by jin. Jin quietly walked up to the sleeping little and squealed from how cute he was.

The rest of the members stood there confused and shocked.

Authors note: Hi guys😊.im not too good at writing but please stay with me. You all can make suggestions too. Please take care of me well.