It's not what you think

After getting the crib set up successfully with the help of Taehyung and the 'help' of two sweethearts, Seokjin smiled at his work.

"Daddy is me n yoonie gon play foreber now" Namjoon excitedly asked while pulling on his daddy's shirt. " Yes baby but right now yoongi is a baby so you gotta be careful bumblebee" Jin explained to joon.          " But I'm sure he'll be bigger soon but for now your like his big brother!" Namjoon gasped at this. "Weally?!" Jin smiled in delight. " Yes baby". And with that Namjoon ran to yoongi who was currently napping on the couch with a pacifier in his mouth.

"Hyungs!! We're back~" Jin entered the living room where jimin and jungkook had walked in empty handed and started poking the sleeping yoongis cheeks. "Oh great, Taehyung and I just finished the nursery. Sat the bags down and come have a-" Jin looked at the two with confused eyes. "Where are the bags? I thought you guys went to get what I told you. Where is Hoseok? He went with you guys so where is he now" Jungkook and Jimin looked at each other with wide eyes and then at the door. "Oh man holy shit!" Jin opened the door to reveal Hoseok carrying a bunch of bags on each of his arms, a couple around his neck, and holding some with his teeth.

Shaking his head Taehyung went to help the struggling ball of sunshine.       "Wow this is a lot of stuff. I thought he said to not go overboard." Jungkook smirks and pulls out his wallet. " I didn't get this black card to not use it"

" Kookie did chu get me anything?" Namjoon looked at him with eyes full of Hope. "Of course we did joon! How could we forget about you?!" Hoseok quickly searches through the bags and pulls out a giant green turtle plushie. Namjoon gasp at the sight. " Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Look Daddy!" He screams while running to Jin. Seokjin stares back smiling at his precious boy. " I see darling but try to use your inside voice. Yoongi is sleep dear." " Hyung isn't asleep anymore I think" Jimin says quietly. "I don't think he's little either" Namjoon whispers while hiding behind Jin.

Yoongi is sitting up on the couch eyebrows furrowed and with a straight face. " Guys I can explain. It's not what you think" His voice comes out shaky as if he's terrified of what the members will say.
"I-im not a baby. I'm not a little kid. I just- Maybe I- I promise not to be little in front of you guys. Just please don't hate me. I'm sorry." Yoongi starts silently crying. The members stare at him with a shocked expression. Confused on how yoongi had missed the sight of bags filled with newly bought little items. Even the sight of joon staring at him hugging his new plushie fighting with a dino paci.

After a minute of awkward silence, Namjoon speaks up, now fully big.

"So .... Who's gonna tell him?"