fine

Now. They are all sitting in the living room. Yoonie being in a namjin sandwich. While the other members piled on top of each other.

"Okay. So yoongi is a little. " jin stated.

"The heck is that?!" hoseok spat.

"If you would shut your mouth he could explain." namjoon shot him a glare.

"Yoongi is in littlespace. Little space is a mental state where adults can relax. They go into a calm state where they act like a child and are worried free. This usually happens when they get to stressed or are in distress. They act and need to be treated as a child. It happens. Some little relationships are sexual but that's mostly with a boyfriend or girlfriend. And some are not. " jin stopped

"It seems to me that he is in his babyspace Tho." guessed jin.

"Wait so doesn't he need someone to watch him and what not. Like a real kid?" asked tae.

" Yes. Usually littles have caregivers.  Caregivers are someone who will love and care for them. And they welcome and protect them. They make sure that the little is happy, loved, and safe. Most littles refer to their caregivers as mommy's and daddy's. Their are other names Tho." jin continued.

"So who is yoongis caregiver?" asked the youngest. " I don't think he has one honestly. But Im more than happy to be his also." jin replied.

"What if I wanna do it?!" jimin got up and pouted.

" that's fine too. As long as yoongis happy." jin smiled.

"Hey? Hyung?  How do you know about this?" hoseok questioned.

Everyone stopped and looked at jin. Jin merely just looked at namjoon who shyly looked away. "Awww come here my baby joon"jin squealed.

Namjoonie slowly made his way over to his jin while mumbling a small "daddy".

As yoongi and joon cuddled up to jin the other members just sat quietly and watched.

Well until jungkook and taehyung wanted to join.

Soon after, the whole group was cuddled up with each other.

Authors note: Whelp I tried to write another chapter😊.