📖Wishing For A New World And A New Bigginning📖

Hello There My Fellow Readers!!! This Is Me Author-Chan Back Again With Another Note For You All!! So Listen Carefully...So Actually The Note I'm Gonna Tell Is That In The Story Sayuri Will Sometimes Actually Break The Fourth Wall!! Like Silver Heart Or Should I Say Shisho...But Now How About We Concentrate On The Story.. Oh And Also The Top Picture Is Actually Me...So Yea Let The Show Begin!!

Sayuri's POV:

Beep....

Beep...

Beep..

Ugh~~ I Groaned as my hand was reaching my only alarm clock, I was really annoyed about the sound, So instead of Turning it off...I threw it into the wall...Ugh~ Can You Please Shut Up~ I Want To Sleep More~ I was Almost Heading Off to Sleep Until... *Barges in Without Permission* WAKE UP LITTLE MISSY!! My Mom Barges into My Room without Permission Come Down Stairs NOW!! My Mom Yelled At Me With A High Voice...But Hate To Say I Just Ignored Her Words And Went Back To Sleep...But then I felt that there were Hands On My Foot...And Guess Whose hands Are They. It Was My Mom's...But Still I Just Ignored.. Come On Just Go Down Stairs Already!! / But Mom!! I'm Still Sleepy As Hell!!! / Come On You Always Miss Breakfast And Lunch.. And You Just Go Downstairs When It's Evening!! Mom Looked At me With Sincere And Worried Eyes...But Sad To Say I Have to...It's Because Our Dad Died And I Don't Want To make My Mom Sad...So I Have No Choice Ok Fine~ But It's Just For You Ok!! / Really!? / Yes Really! / Ok Come Now!! *Drags Me Outside* Now Here I Am Now Sacrificing Myself For My Mom's Happiness...But I Have To Do This Because Of 'The Promise' That Dad And I Made...Oh And About That *Faces At The Reader* Let Me Tell You About it...Actually Before My Dad's Death We made Each other A Promise....The First One Was...Let me See...AHA! I Actually Promised My Dad To Never Leave My Side...And The Other One...It Was To Make Mom Smile.. And Yea That's About It.. And If You Think That's Sad Just Deal With It...Let's Not Talk About That shall we...Anyways Back To The Act.. While My Mom Was Still Dragging me...But she stopped all of a sudden And Asked her if every thing Is Alright...And She Answered With A Shocked expression.. I Almost Forgot That We Are Out Of Ingredients!! / Oh!.. And Is That My Problem?? / No It's Not So Stay At Home Until I Come Back Ok.. / Alright.. If you say so.../ Oh! And Also Don't Open The door If It's Not Me UNDERSTAND! / Understood.. / Okay.. Great *Walks up to the door and opens it* I'll Be Back Ok! / Got Your Words! / Bye.. / Bye.. / *Closes The door* / *Faces At The Reader* Well...I Guess It's Just You And Me Now...Do You Have Anything In Mind...*Silence*...Oops I'm Sorry that I asked You that No Offense But I Know You Can Talk But In This story Your Just The Reader And Also your just Outside The Screen...So How About We Watch Kaitou Joker...Ok Then Let's Go Head To My Bedroom..

*Time Skip A Long One Indeed*

Ugh~ I'm Beat!! I Watched The First Episode And Now...I'm.. I'm Admitting Defeat without any Wounds!! But.. Anyways I Better Go Take A Nap.. See You In Some Time Reader-Chan...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Well.. Didn't I Just Tell That Sayuri Will be Talking And Also Breaking Didn't I...*Giggles* But About the Title It Actually Appeared In Her Dream Doesn't Make Sense Right...But Actually The Message Of the Title Didn't Appear In This Chapter But Will Appear In The Next Chapter.. And If You Have Any Reactions Of The Story You Can Comment And I'll Make Shure To Read Them As Soon As Possible So This Is All For Today See Ya In The Next Chapter So.. P.E.A.C.E O.U.T!!