Wishing For A New World And A New Beginning!! 📖

Hello There Again!! This Is Me Your Dearest Author-Chan!! 📑 Back Again With Another Chapter Of Wishing For A New World And A New Beginning!! In The Last Chapter I Told You That Sayuri Will Break The Fourth Wall Right...BUT in This Chapter She Will Do It Again...And So Yea I'm Out Of Words Right Now So Hope You Enjoy!!!

Sayuri's POV:

I was Sleeping On My Cozy Bed After Watching Kaitou Joker episode 1, Until I realized That...*Gets Up In Bed All Of a Sudden* IT'S ALREADY EVENING!!!...I Hope Mom Isn't Mad...I Thought as I get Out Of Bed Slowly...I was Almost Opening The Door Until I Noticed That I Wasn't In My Room Anymore, I Was Confused Of Whose Room I Am In, So I Decided To Check And Observe The Room, And I Realized That I Was In His Room, *Faces At The Reader* Come On!! Don't Pretend You Don't Know Him...But Anyways I'll Just Go Outside The Room...*Walks Out* I Walked Out Of The Room With No Regrets And Saw Joker And Hachi, Joker Was At The Door Way While Hachi Was Cleaning And Cooking...And Then Joker Looked At Me With A Shocked Expression On His Face..

Joker's POV:

I Was Shocked When Another Somebody Was In My Airship, She Has White Hair Like Mine, And Also Has Blue Eyes Like The Color Of My Eyes, Well.. She Looked Like Me So I Decided To Ask Her If She Is One Of My Relatives That I Never Met...

Sayuri's POV:

Joker Asked Me If I Am One Of His Relatives, Yes I Do Look Like Him But I Am Not One Of His relatives, So I Shook My Head Side To Side To Present A No, He Then Looked Away from Me...And Suddenly Looked Back And Asked Me Another Question, Who are you And Why Are You Here?? Is All He said, So I Answered Him With A Truthful Answer...

Joker's POV:

I Asked Her Of Who Is She And Why Is She Here, Then She Answered My Questions With A Calm Expression On Her Face, I Am Sayuri Kagane And I Am Here To Become A Phantom Thief! I Was Shocked By Her Answer But I was Blushing Because Of Her Determination And Bravery, But I Suddenly Snapped out of it...And Then She Said These Words Can I?

Sayuri's POV:

After I Said My Name And What Is The Purpose Of Me Being In Here, I Saw His Face In Shock And He Was Also Blushing, I Don't know why he was Blushing But Who Cares, But Snapped Out of it, And Then I Asked Him If I Can Be Phantom Thief, I Saw Him Cupping His Index Finger And His Thumb Under His chin And Said, Yes you Can.. I Was Really Happy, It's Because I Can Be A Phantom Thief For The First Time!!! But I Don't Understand, He Won't Accept Hachi To Be His Apprentice But He Accepted Me To Be A Phantom Thief So Easily, But I Don't want to Ask Any Questions Because Maybe If I Ask Too Much He Will Get Mad...

Time Skip~~

I Was On My Bed With A Set Of Pajamas, Good Thing I Bought One, *Faces At The Reader* Well.. I Think My Wish Came True... I think In This New World There Will Be A New Beginning For Me...But First How About We Sing A Song Before We Go To Bed...

( The Song Is At The Next Page Of The Top Picture )

*After The Song*

After singing I Went To Sleep And Told Myself And I Hope My Beginning Will Go Well...And Then Closed My Eyes...

------------------------------------------------------------

That Was All Hope You Enjoy!!

Kaitou Miracle.. O. U. T