[Life Of A Phantom Thief!!] 🎇🎆

Hello There my Fellow Readers!! In this Chapter Sayuri Will Go With joker And Hachi In Paris France, And gonna Be Stealing the picture Of Napoléon From the 100th Safe,...

So I Hope You Enjoy!!

___________________________________________________

I Was in My Quiet Room, it Was very Quiet and Peaceful, Until....

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

my Alarm clock rang..., I was enraged by The Sound, So I Have to throw It into the Wall, Like I Always Do, It's Kind of Odd That Every morning I get Woken By An Alarm Clock, Even Though I Throw It Multiple Times, But Who Cares, *Faces To the reader* You Don't Care As Well So Yea...Why Would Somebody Care?? Is It Because the Alarm Clock Created A miracle, Yea Right, I'm "Not" That Kind Of Person, Anyways back to the Story....I got out Of Bed And checked What time It Is...And Guess What I Saw...IT WAS STILL 5:00 IN THE MORNING, I Was Like Are You Kidding Me...THIS ALARM CLOCK IS MAKING ME WAKE UP EARLY IN THE MORNING!!!, So Like I Did I threw It to the Wall Again, I was Very Annoyed, But I Have to Calm down So that I Won't Wake Anybody up because Of Yelling, I Went to the Door And opened It Then I Went Outside Of My Room...*Faces To the reader* So What Do we Do?? *Thinks* How About We Make My Kaitou outfit, Well Since I'm A Kaitou Now But not Fully trained, So I'll Consider myself being A Apprentice for Now, But Anyways Let's get to work...

~Time Skip After Sayuri Making Her clothes~

*Looks At the Outfit* I Think This Is Ok, Thank You For Helping.. ( The Pic Above ) It Was Very Beautiful Indeed, But I Won't Wear it yet, I'll Wear it When Both joker And Hachi Are Awake, Now We'll Just Have to Wait...

~A Short time Skip~

I Was Waiting For them to Wake up...and Finally they Did But Only One door Was open And It Was Hachi's Bedroom Door, I Waked up to Him And Said hi, he Said Hi to me as well, Um...Hachi May I Ask A Question?? / Sure thing Sayuri-Chan, What Is It?? / Well you See I Just Wanna Ask If Joker Is Awake or not??? / Well... Well As you can See Sayuri-Chan I don't think He Is, Mind if you Wake him up??? / Um Sure... As me And Hachi Finished our Small Talk, I Headed to joker's Room, Just As I walked in I saw joker Sleeping...I Do Admit He Looks Cute When He sleeps... / *Opens One Of his Eyes* What Was That?? / *Blushes* N-Nothing!! / Hmm...I think you Said Something... *Smirks* / Oh Yea Then What Did I Say?? / Well...You Said I Was Cute When I'm Asleep... / *Blushes* Aw~ Just Shut Up... / And Now You Act All Lovey-Dovey, I Can Be Your Boyfriend If You Want to~ / And Did I Say That you Can?? ~ / Well how About A Husband~ / *Blushes* W-Well...I think I Can~ / *Blushes* W-Well How About For Like.../ 12 months~ / *blushes* 12 months, January until December!! / Why Yes!! Sweetie~ / *Blushes madly* Ok Fine... / Thanks Sweetie~ / *Blushes like Crazy* Ok Sweetheart...

~Time Skip~

Joker's POV:

I Was With Sayuri AKA My Wife, I Didn't Expect Sayuri, To Accept Me As Her Husband So Easily, Oh Well At Least She's Mine Now, Hey Sayuri You Don't Have Clothes For A Kaitou, How About Hachi Make One for You.../ Oh Don't Worry Sweetheart I Made one Already~ I Blushed At The Thought She Acted Like A True Wife Would towards Me, / Um Sweetie Are you ok?? / Huh.. Y-Yea / Alright then I'll Just go get My Outfit.../ O-Ok.../

_______________________________________________

This Is Going To Be Part One for this Chapter Of The book, So I Hope You Enjoyed It, That's All For today So Yea Peace Out Every One And Have A Great Day!!