Chapter 15

Jimin's POV
They are a thing now...... I'm speechless they just met then a thing already?? Argh I'm just gonna  support them....

"Ok well congrats tzuyu and jungkook" Mina said "your welcome your majesty" tzuyu said then two of them bowed "just call us with our names besides were friends" Mina said "yeah Mina's right" I said then the fun started

3 years later
Mina's pov
I woke up then I did my morning routine. After I did my morning routine I cooked my breakfast then someone knocked I checked it then it was tzuyu looking sad I opened the door then asked her "tzuyu why do you look so sad" then tzuyu said "uhmm Mina I need to umm.... Tell you something i-its about j-jimin" she said starting to fall her tears "what happened to him what's wrong?!?" I asked worried "w-well i-i s-saw him w-with" tzuyu said "WITH WHOM" I asked worried then tzuyu cried and said "he is with seulgi and  both of them are kissing" "where did you see them!?!?" I asked madly "at the garden please Mina don't leave" tzuyu said "I'll try tzuyu I'll try" I said then I exited at my room leaving tzuyu.

30 minutes later
I'm at the garden and yeah tzuyu's right jimin and seulgi are kissing I cried then jimin and seulgi saw me I just run away back to my room while crying Jimin chased me then he grabbed my hand I slapped him and said "you know jimin I shouldn't just believe in you look what you've done to me after I gave you another chance after I loved you with all of my heart. THIS!!! I WILL RECEIVE THIS" I just cried and I tried to let go of his hand but he's too strong and he said "Mina this is just a misunderstanding seulgi did it i-i it wasn't my fault seulgi forced me to do it" "oh yeah then why you still did it even if you know that you have a girlfriend huh...... No I will leave" I said then jimin said "Mina no please don't I'm begging you give me a chance to prove that I love you please Mina please let me explain" "no I won't you hurted me to much I'm sorry jimin be with seulgi" I said "no please mina" jimin said then I said "I have to g-" jimin cutted it with a kiss. "Please Mina don't leave you are my everything" he said then someone shouted "leave her alone honey we can be together again" "no seulgi I don't want you" jimin said "well you kissed me" she said "you just forced me to do it" jimin said "you said you will leave us if I did it you let tzuyu saw it to say it to Mina right... Seulgi?" He added "uhmm excuse me" I said. Wait jimin do it so seulgi will leave us oh my goodness what did I do I'm so wrong I didn't let jimin explained "Mina did you forgive me now?" Jimin said "let's just say 70%" I said "just kidding yes I will but please jimin don't do it again please Idc if seulgi didn't leave us why cause our love was stronger than her" I said we hugged and I heard seulgi mumbled something "I'm gonna get my revenge on you Mina" but Idc....

Tbc....