1

Liked by xprincejinx, taetaeie, and 14 othersbbychim good morning everyone~taetaeie bet u dreamed abt yoongi ;)bbychim @ taetaei haha what? Who? Loltaetaei @ bbychim stop pretending you don't know ;)xprincejinx @ taetaeie stop teasing the poor boi...

bbychim good morning everyone~
taetaeie bet u dreamed abt yoongi ;)
bbychim @ taetaei haha what? Who? Lol
taetaei @ bbychim stop pretending you don't know ;)
xprincejinx @ taetaeie stop teasing the poor boi tae

Jimin placed his phone on top of the drawer beside his bed and stood up. He stretched his arms.

He walked out of his comfortable room and walked downstairs to be greeted by a tackling. He was startled and flipped the person so that now he was on top of them.

"Dude chill It's just me."

Jimin rubbed the sleepiness from his eyes to see the face of his best friend, Taehyung, below him. He immediately plopped on top of him, clutching onto Taehyung, not wanting to move as he was too tired to.

"Dude get the fuck off"

"No"

"Get off"

"...Nah"

"GeT oFf"

"Nuh uh"

Taehyung stood up, Jimin still holding onto him like a baby koala. He snuggled his face onto Taehyung's chest and inhaled his scent. "You smell good" Jimin pointed out.

Taehyung scowled playfully and rolled his eyes at his adorable friend. "That's because I took a shower" at the mention of a shower, Taehyung suddenly realized something.

"DUDE YOU STINK"

He pushes Jimin off of him, making Jimin fall on his butt. Jimin just accepted the fact that he is now on the dirty floor "I am one with the floor" He said and layed down, turning his body so that his back was facing Taehyung. He then fell assleep.

"Dude get the fuck up and take a shower" Taehyung ordered.

Jimin grumbled and scrunched his face. "But whyyyy~?" He whined. Taehyung sighed.

"Because you fucking stink and it's 11:37 am and you said you wanted to meet my boyfriend at 12 pm today"

Jimin's eyes jolted awake. He rushed up the stairs and into the shower, not wasting anymore time.

He cannot believe he forgot about that. Taehyung and Jimin has been best friends since they were children, so they were basically brothers, so he might as well meet his future brother in law.

Taehyung would never stop rambling about his boyfriend. Talking about how beautiful he is, how talented he is, and how kind he is. Even the smallest details like what kind of drink he likes, who his favourite idol is, etc etc.

It was cute and Jimin would die just to hear a guy ramble about him like that. But that might take awhile as he is saving his ring finger for his beloved Min Yoongi.

Who is this Min Yoongi you ask? Well, he goes by many names. Yoongi, Suga, Min Suga Genius Jiang Jiang Man Boong Boong,
But is most known as Agust D, a famous rapper in korea.

Jimin absolutely loves his music. (although he has to admit the "A to the G to the U to the...STD part is...Um...Yeah). He owns all of Yoongi's albums and has been a fan of the rapper since debut.

But even so, he has never been to a concert before which is a bummer.

He rushed down the stairs after taking a shower and getting ready. He see's Taehyung on his phone on the couch.

And then he realized that 2 people aren't here yet.

Those 2 people are his other best friends who are also big fans. Kim Seokjin who is a huge fan of Yoongi's rapping partner, Kim Namjoon, and his other friend Jung Hoseok

Suddenly the door bursts open, revealing a screaming Hoseok with Jin on his back.

Speak of the devil.

"2SEOK HAS ARRIVED"

"prince Jin and his horse has arrived"

"WHY THE FUCK AM I A HORSE?!"

"Cuz you look like one and I'm on you're back. So I'm the handsome prince and YOU are my horsey"

Jin striked a charming pose. Hoseok looked unamused and let go of Jins legs, making Jin fall backwards onto his back.

"YA! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" Jin shouted out frustratingly, glaring blades at Hoseok.

"Oops. Sorry hyung" Hoseok sticked his tongue out and walked in the house, smiling proudly to himself.

Jin quickly stood up, holding his butt in one hand and his other hand smacking the back of Hoseok's head. Hoseok held the back of his head and had a pained expression on his face.

"HYUNG!"

"It's you're own fault for dropping me on the ground. Now my bootylicious butt hurts!"

"Don't call me a horse then!"

"Well,"

The 2 continued to argue like a married couple fighting over a remote whilst Taehyung and Jimin were just standing there (well Taehyung was sitting) not giving a single damn about their fight.

Jimin sighs at their childlike attitude and looks at his wrist watch. His eyes widened. "GUYS WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE NOW STOP FIGHTING AND LET'S GET GOING" Jimin ordered and rushed to get his shoes on.

Both Jin and Hoseok walked out the house and into the car, Jin being on the drivers seat and Hoseok beside him. Taehyung followed after, sitting at the back.

"We're putting on Agust D no but's" Jimin exclaimed, locking the door of his house and skipping to the car. He sat beside Taehyung and immediately went for the aux cord. He was about to plug it in until Jin swatted his hand

"Ya! It's my car, my rules, we're putting on Do You"

"Agust D!"

"Do You!"

"Suga!"

"RM!"

"Min Yoongi!"

"Kim Namjoon!"

As they argue their faces got closer to eachother to the point their noses are almost touching. Hoseok grabbed both of their faces and pulled them apart. "Guys, the cafe is 10 minutes away, you have time to put on both."

And so, Jimin quickly grabbed the aux cord from Jin and plugged it in his phone.

Seconds later, the sound of Agust D blasts through the car speakers and Jimin and Hoseok were both already jamming to the swaeg rap.

The whole drive was just spent on rapping to Suga and Rm's songs, with no talking at all, just the sound of yelling "A TO THE G TO THE U TO THE STD" and "DO YOU DO YOU DO YOU".

After they've finally reached the cafe, they walked out the car and walked inside where they saw a boy with dark brown hair, smiling and waving directly at Taehyung.

To be continued...

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅓ

Well this was absolute crap. Forgive me children for I have failed you ;-; why are you even reading this???