2

Have I mentioned that Tae and Kookie had a long range relationship and now they're meeting for the first time? No? Whoops. Well they are :/

Disclaimer: So I searched up how fan signs work and I'm honestly confused so I'm just gonna make things up I don't even know ;-;
Also, I changed a few things in the last chapter, now Hoseok will not be stanning Yoongi bc there will be a future character that will be Hoseok's special someone ;) It is not an oc but...Someone ;)

ㅓㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅏ

Taehyung went towards
the brown haired boy and hugged him tightly, ignoring the weird stares from other people.

Jimin smiled at the couple, but feeling like a third wheeler even though there are 2 other single men children behind him.

"Ahem, PDA much?" Hoseok said, crossing his arms at Taehyung and his boyfriend.

Jin slaps Hoseok's shoulder. "Shut up, you're ruining the moment" Jin said, smiling like an idiot.

After a while, they sat down.
Taehyung sat beside Jungkook of course, Jimin beside Taehyung (Taehyung was a tad bit nervous and wanted his best friend to sit beside him) and now being a thirdwheeler kind of and Jin and Hoseok was infront of them

"I'm Jeon Jungkook, Taehyung's boyfriend. It's very nice to meet all of you" Jungkook politely bowed his head after introducing himself.

Jimin leaned into Taehyung's ear and whispered "Soon to be your husband" Taehyung slapped the olders shoulder, his cheeks a crimson red. Jimin only giggled while the others looked at him confused.

"Oh! I actually have a gift for you all" Jungkook said and rumaged around his bag. Taehyung smirked at the others, knowing what's inside.

He pulled out something from his bag and gave it to each of the boys. Jimin looked down at the gift with a smile. His happy expression suddenly turned into a shocked one.

Jimin jolted up and slammed his fist on the table.

"TICKETS FOR SUGA AND RM'S CONCERT?!" Jimin exclaimed, his eyes shining like a million stars in the sky.

Jin stood up as well "THESE ARE VIP TICKETS DUDE" Jin shouted.

"Guys sit, omg people are gonna think we're crazy" Hoseok pulled on Jin's arm to pull him down.

They both sat down as they realized the odd stares from other people. Jimin grabbed Taehyung's arm.

"Boi you better marry this kid because he is now the best person to ever exist" Jimin said and turned to Jungkook with an extremely wide smile and it kinda looked creepy. "MARRY MY NON BLOOD RELATED BROTHER PLEASE" Jungkook only responded with a shy smile, he was speechless and was bright red from embarassment.

Jimin kept staring at the ticket for so long, that it might look like he's in love with it. Well that statement wasn't wrong. He's not in love with the ticket. But definitely in love with the person that he'll be able to meet USING the ticket.

He's literally going to meet THE Min Yoongi. They guy that he's admired since 2013. How can he not be excited? For nearly 5 years he's never been to a min yoongi concert, and now Jungkook just gave him a TICKET. A ticket to Yoongi and RM's concert. Damn. It's been so long.

It may seem a bit dramatic but Jimin felt tears in his eyes. Not sad tears. But happy tears.

The boys looked over at Jimin, concerned but not surprised. They knew how much Yoongi meant to him and crying is kinda natural.

Taehyung sude hugged his best friend, and smiled. "Dude, you're about to cry huh? Happy that you'll finally see your future husband?" Taehyung asked.

Jimin sniffed in his snot "Yeah"

It was kind of stupid for Jimin to be crying over this. It's not like Yoongi and him are a long ranged couple like Taehyung and Jungkook were. He quickly wiped his tears away and looked down, embarassed.

While Jimin was shy about having a few tears fall, Jin was full on crying without feeling any sort of embarassment.

People started to stare at him, but instead of having a disturbed look, they were smiling, some even giggled. I guess seing someone full on crying and screaming didn't seem to bother anyone at 1 in the afternoon.

They all stared at Jin until he stopped crying. After he calmed down a bit, he grabbed his phone.

"Damn, I still look good even after bawling my eyes out" He said and admired his face from what Jimin assumed is his phone camera.

They boys all laughed at Jin's hilarious remark, including Jin himself. After a while of laughing, they all chatted about what'd they do there. Jimin was wishing that he'd get noticed by Min Yoongi and apparently, their going to a fan meeting which made Jimin almost squeal like a fangirl.

Jimin wondered what'd he do when he meets Yoongi, He's kind of scared to be honest. What if he cried because of how emotional he'd be? What if he accidentally tripped? What if they made eye contact?

These thoughts raced around Jimin's mind for what felt like an hour but only 5 minutes has passed.

"Jimin!"

Jimin snapped from his trance and looked over at Hoseok who was staring at him. "We've been calling for you for the past 3 minutes. You okay lil bud?" Hoseok asked.

Jimin raised one of his tiny little fingers in the air and looked at Hoseok with a glare. "Excuse me?! Don't you dare call me lil bud ever again!" Jimin crossed his arms, and looked away from Hoseok, his cheeks all puffed out.

Hoseok smiled at Jimins cuteness. "Alright alright. Now, come on, let's go, we're going home. Taehyung and Jungkook is going on a date together" Hoseok told.

Jimin suddenly flinched a bit, then grabbed his phone. "Jungkook, what's your instagram user? I wanna take a pic with you but I need to know your user first so I can tag you" Jimin said to Jungkook.

So Jungkook told Jimin his user and they both took a nice selfie together

bbychim just met my future brother in law @ jjkookie can't wait for the wedding @ taetaei

Jimin posted the pic and put his phone back in his pocket. The 2 bro hugged and Jimin left Taehyung and Jungkook alone.

Jimin sighed as he walked out of the cafe. Man, that kid sure was something. He reached into his pocket to grab the ticket again, admiring it to see if it was real or not.

Indeed it was. He embraced the ticket like a crazy guy would. He was about to go back to the car with Jin and Hoseok until he heard a passing conversation

"Our concert is in 2 days, and you decided that you wanted to get something from the cafe instead of practicing like we usually do?"

"What? A guy needs his coffee"

Jimin turned to the source of the voice and his eyes went wide as he saw a familiar brunette standing almost beside him.

ㅏㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

So...I WOKE UP AT 4 AM TO WRITE THIS PIECE OF SHIT. I am tiredtired. Anyway, I wrote like half of this at 4 am so it basically went from really bad to really FUCKING bad. I am so sorry ;-;