Unexpected

Ashleys POV

"What's wrong?" I asked. I had walked inside of Jinxx and Andy's room to see CC watching over Jinxx, who was sleeping. Only this time CC was crying, thin inky black lines rolling down his face.

"Its New Years." CC replied, not turning to face me.

"Yeah, shouldn't that mean you're-" It hit me right then why he was crying.

"Since they don't know Jinxx's specific birthday they're gonna get rid of him today."

"Oh shit." I swore under my breath as Jinxx sat up in bed.

"Hey, Jinxx. We need to go somewhere."

"Where are we going?" Jinxx asked, rubbing his eyes.

"We're gonna go home."

"But I thought we were home?"

"We're going to my house." CC picked him up.

"Okay." Jinxx yawned and put his head in CC's neck.

"What are you doing?" I mouthed.

"He has nowhere to go. I'm gonna take him with me." CC replied before walking out.

"He technically does have the legal right to take Jinxx in." Elizabeth shrugged, sighing, "We still need to figure out a place for Andy to go."

"Yeah." I sat down next to Andy's bed, watching him sleep while I tried to think of a solution to this dilemma. We don't have much longer until his birthday comes and he's kicked to the curb.

Andy's POV

"Where's Jinxx?" I asked as I sat up in bed. Ashley and Elizabeth were already in the room. Ashley was sitting across from me, looking like he was thinking about something sad.

"He went home." Elizabeth sighed.

"That's good, right? Doesn't that mean he got better?" I asked, confused as to why they looked sad.

"Sort of." Ashley got up, "Want me to go get your food?"

"Yes, please." I nod at him, curling up.

A/N: I'm getting writers block so comment what you think should happen?