Chapter 2: The Volleyball and Track Team

As soon as Ren snapped out of his thoughts, he went to P.E. and saw that the Volleyball team, track team, and even Kamoshida threatning Ryuji, they were just arguing until eventually Kamoshida stepped in and knocked out Ryuji in a single punch. Everyone left Kamoshida and Ryuji there except for Ren, because he wanted to know what he was going to do to him, next thing Kamoshida did was pick up Ryuji by the collar and threw him back on the floor kicking him multiple times, until Ryuji awoke.
STOP IT KAMOSHIDA! Cried out Ann and Mishima stepping in.
Mishima ran to get the nurse and principal as soon as the principal asked Kamoshida, Kamoshida said it was just an act of self-defense and the principal nodded and gave Ryuji a 2 day suspension.
After Ryuji was out of the Nurse's Office he saw Ren waiting for him and walked up to him.
Hey man, Ryuji said as he put his hand on Ren's shoulder.
Sakamoto, I need to talk to you about something.
Sure, what is it?
Let's go talk somewhere else. Ren states as he drags Ryuji to the school rooftop.
So, what's up?
Sakamoto, what did Kamoshida mean when he said you're the "Track Traitor"?
Ryuji just looked down at the floor trying to avoid the question but can't because Ren is the first person to ever care for him.
Sakamoto?
It's just the way Kamoshida said in the Palace, Ryuji turns around not wanting to tell him the truth. I crushed their hopes and I am the reason why there's no Track Team. If only I -
Ryuji was cut off by Ren giving him a hug.