Chapter 5: More than a Friendship

Ren runs up to Ryuji and hugs him tightly.
Why didn't you tell me Ryuji?
Ryuji was surprised at first, but he just simply hugged back.
Because I thought you, my only true best friend will think I'm not a worthy person.
Ren slaps Ryuji across the face.
DON'T YOU DARE THINK OR EVEN SAY THAT RYUJI, I-I- I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH TO EVER EVEN THINK THAT ABOUT YOU! Ren says as he hugs Ryuji tightly again while crying and burying his head against Ryuji's chest.
I'm sorry Ren. Ryuji apologizes while stroking Ren's hair gently.
But Ryuji, you never did anything wrong in the first place.
Ryuji just had realized that no matter how many times he tried to help others and settle things, he was never to blame in the first place.
Thank you, Ren. For believing in me.
Ren and Ryuji kept getting closer until eventually Ryuji cupped Ren's face and they both shared a kiss.
Ryuji could feel his Persona, Captain Kidd enhance and had turned into Thor, the God of Thunder.
After Ren and Ryuji settled everything in Ryuji's room, Ryuji didn't notice until he felt a light weight on his shoulder. It turns out Ren feel asleep while talking to Ryuji. Ryuji took Ren's glasses off and put them right next to his lamp, with that Ryuji layed down by resting Ren beside him gently and soon enough he got tired so he turned off the light and fell asleep with Ren next to him.
                  His Leader
                       His best friend
                            His Lover
                                And
                                    His Life