Chapter 6: Truth

Ryuji wakes up to see Ren staring at him.

Good Morning Ryuji, Ren says as he smiles.

Mornin' Ren.

Hey Ryuji, can I ask you something?

Sure, what is it Ren?

How come you've never told anyone about the truth?

I thought everyone wouldn't care, like the adults, the teachers knew that we were being physically abused, but didn't give an effin' shit about it. And then those people who were once my teammates didn't forgive me of what trouble I've caused and to be honest I don't blame them.

Ren was hugging Ryuji because he felt bad, that he never knew that. To know when to protect his lover. Ryuji noticed this so he returned a hug, because Ren was at the most part worried.

I'm sorry that I worried you Ren, I'll hopefully make it up to you.

I love you Ryuji. Ren says mumbling in Ryuji's chest.

I love you too Ren.

Once they made eye contact, Ryuji's lips interlocked with Ren's lips, and one thing was for certain they've always wanted to protect someone dear to them, which was each other.

Thank for being here when I needed you the most, Ren.

Ryuji says as Ren was smiling. Ren had always waited for this moment, to be with his best friend, his partner, his lover, and his life.

-in school-

Ren and Ryuji hold hands as they walk to school together. They were unseperatable.

-after school-

Ren, Ryuji, Ann, and Morgana went to Mementos using the Metaverse, this time to defeat Shadow Kamoshida for once and for all.