Chapter 1

Hey this is a new story I'm not good at descriptions so yeah and I hope you like this story it's just something simple at the moment I hope you like it.

Thank you xxxx

Aaliyah POV

Hey guys my names Aaliyah, I'm 19 years old turning 20 in a few weeks woohoo gonna party my ass of aha. Anyways I'm a model for All sorts of stuff like for designers, I'm also a Victoria's Secret model and magazines so yeah I'm well known to a lot of people.

Any ways so right now I'm on my way to Seattle because one I have a photo shoot there and two my mom is there and she wants me to meet her so called fiancé, he's one of the richest men in the world right now. I'm just waiting for someone to pick me up to take me his place. I was walking to the door when I saw my name.

"Hi, I'm Aaliyah" I say.

"Hello, I'm Dylan, Julian's cousin" I smile at him then look confused. "Julian's your moms-" I quickly cut him of.

"Ohh Yeahh Yeahh hi anyways shall we go, I'm so tired from all that jet lag" I say to him and he helps me with my suit case.

We got to the house quite fast due to there not being much traffic and I was glad I want to get some sleep since I couldn't sleep much in the aeroplane.

"We're here" Dylan says looking at me. I look out the window and at the house, his house is beautiful.

We get out the car and Dylan and another man take out my suit case as I make my way to the doors. I knock on the door and a woman opens it for greets me and takes inside.

"LIYAH" I here someone shouts and out comes my mom from somewhere. Now can we stop for a second I wanna talk about my mom.

I'm not a big fan of my mom anymore due to her divorcing my dad. I love my dad to bits I'm a total daddy's girl so there's no chance for me liking this new guy as my dad. But when they divorced because my mom always fought with my dad for little things and then she made my dad keep me and my little brother it annoyed me not like I didn't mind dad looking after us actually I loved it we all always had a blast and a laugh all the time when we were together. so yeh not a big fan of momma plus she hardly came to meet me and lil Drew. Drew already here he went with mom, I couldn't go with them due to me being somewhere else at a video shoot for Victoria secret commercial for a new line coming.
Anyways back to my screaming mom.

"Hey momma" I say and she come running up to me, I see a guy walking to us from the corner of my eye but I leave it.

"Liyahhhhhhhhhh!" I see Drew running up to me.

"Drew" . Drew is 13 me and Drew are really close, close laurel and hardy like that but none of us are fat like hardy was aha.

"How are you man I missed yah mom was boring me" he says loudly and sounding really glad that I'm here.

"Hey I can here you" mom says anoyyed, I just laugh aha.

I here someone cough behind me and I turn around. woiiiii lord Jesus please hold me now before I embarrass me self, there was this beautiful man infront of me and please done tell me that this is who I think it is.

"Hi" he says.

"H-" I was about to say it back when my stupid mother intrudes.

"Baby this Julian my fiancé" I just nod really not caring and he looks at her as if he didn't like what she said then looked at me and made a face saying nah then smiles at me.

"Well erm hi Julian nice to meet you I'm Aaliyah" I say smiling at him and putting my hand out wanting Him to shake it.

"Hello Aaliyah it's very nice meeting you too, you have a beautiful name for a beautiful woman" aha cheesy but very nice ahaha flirt.