Chapter 4

Aaliyah POV 

I was in the tv room with Drew watching The BET awards and we was watching Aughust Alsina, Trey Songz and Chris Bowns performace.

"Idont want no body but you kissing on my tattoos" I started singing out loud omg i just love August he is sooooooo sexy zayuummm. Then the next song started 'I love this shit' thats when chris and Trey come out and me and Drew were on our feet. i have met all three of them at events but im still fan girling them. Me and Drew were dancing when.

"awwhh just lke old times ayy" I look over to see my mom standing there next to Julian.we both quickly stopo dancing.

" woow thanks momma for killing the moment, we were enjoying that and Aaliyah was was having we fantisies about August, Drew's met Agust and chris as well and now he goes on like they bros, not.

"ay no i wasnt shut up" i say and quickly look at julian who wasnt showing any type of emotion.

"ohh really okayy, ohh August I love you I want your babie, yes i also wanna be the only one kissing your tattoos" I wack him on the arm to tell him to shut up. "oi what was that for, dont hit just cause i was telling the truth okay" he says o me smiling and momma started to laugh.

"awwww has my baby got the hearts for a boy, let me see him" she goes ober to the tv and watches the perfomance. I look over to Julian who looked pissed off. " awhh baby he is cute go for it sweetie hes hot" my momma say walking over to me. " I think you both need to hook up or something, if he commes down here or you go there to meet him that would be so cute i bet he really likes you as well sweetie" why is she trying to be like cupid for she always trying to match me up with people.

" no mama it alright me and august are only friends nothing more" I say to her.

" Oh pish posh thats what youngsters say no a days okay I think you and august should try it" she says and Julian walks over to us.

"Tina stop if she doesnt want to then to pressure her in to getting in to a relationship plus i think she can do better and be with some one better" okayy I know what he's doing " plus hes not even her type" alright then.

" And you know her type then" Momma asks.

" All im saying is that she can do better and she can pck who ever she wants to be with"Julians replies to momma.

" Yeah momma it Liyah's choice i was just messing with her about August thats all" Drew buts in.

"Okay Okay can we just stop talking about my love affairs please. im hungry" i change the subject one cause i couldnt take no more and two cause im actually hungry.

" yeah me too i want chicken" Drew says pullng on momma hand.

" okay okay lets go" momma walks out with Drew I was about to walk out when Julian stopped me by grabbing my arm.

" Have you and that boy got history" he asks me seriously.

" Me and August are just friends nothing more and nothing less" i sat to him.

" It doesnt seem like it" he say tome coming in front of me and really close to me.

"But it's true" I say to him.

"It better okay. but better understand that your mine and only mine2 he says to me while putting his arms around my waist.

" yes I understand but we can't be doing this right now" I say trying to get out of his grip. 

"Why can't we huh no ones here, so why can't we do this huh" he says leaning down and kissing my neck then goes up to my cheek then to my lips. i slowly start to kiss him back but then realise any one just can walk in any minute so I pull away. "What's wrong no ones going to come so stop being like that" he groans.

" yeah but what if you workers walk in or something then what you going to say" i ask him.

" I pay all of my worker a really good price so don't worry about none of them alright" he says to me. i quickly give him a long kiss then pull back.

" happy now?" i ask him smiling up at him while he still in the kssing mode.

" very but could've been longer actually" he says smiling down at me ear to ear.

" alright play boy im going to eat you can stand here all you want but im hungry" i say tapping his shoulder and alking away.

" oh dont worry baby I'll get you later baby dont worry about that" he says to me. i turn around and look at him.

" I'll be looking forward to it as well" and I walk out to go eat cause im hunnnnggrrryyyy.

_____________________________________________________________________________

HEYYYYYY guysssssssssss

how you doin? i hope you like this chapter and VOTE and COMMENT in as well.

now i just would like to take a moment a talk about a certain someone cause im offically married to this AUGUST ALSINA he is my baby, my babies daddy, he can sing to me any day. Also i would love to kiss them tattoos. Yeah I fantiseshis as my every thing and what a girl can dream ahaha. 

Anyways VOTE and COMMENT guys. Love you 

kisses xx