Chapter 6

*mature content below read at your own risk*
Aaliyah POV

"Uhh uhhhh yes baby just like that" Julian just hit the right spot. Me and julian have been going at it for quite some time now. ughhh having sex with him is amazing damn.

"Yes baby you like that" he groans at me while pounding in to me hard.

"Oh yehh hmmmmm" this soooo good.

It was dark especially when you got the bed curtains around us gives it a sexy atmosphere. Julian put his head in my neck and started kissing me while he pounded fast and hard in me I couldn't stop moaning and everytime I wanted to scream I'd either cover my mouth with my hand or bite his shoulder.

" you ready baby cause im close" Julian moaned, I couldn't respond the only thing I could do was nod in his neck holding tight. and that's when we both climaxed together at the same time. we held each other for a minute or two, he soon got of me and laid down on his back and pulled me on to him so now im laying on his chest.

" that was amazing" Julian breaths out.

" yeahhh, one of the best I ever had" I said catching my breath.

"what!?" he looks down at me looking a little pissed. " how many other guys you been with, come on tell me now" he growls load.

" hey don't act like you never done it with a girl so stop" I say to him get up a little so I can see his face properly.

" I don't care" he says grabbing my arms " you're mine and no one elses"

"Whatever" i say getting out of his grip i get up and put on my silk robe and get of the bed and start walking down the stairs.

"Get back in bed Aaliyah" Julian shouted down at me, i look back up to see him sitting up on the bed i just turn my back to him and carry on walking all the way to my walk in closet got some clothes to wear, me and julian been at it all night we would do it then sleep then one of us would wake up wanting to do it again and then sleep, I got out the closet to see Julian infront of me.

"What?" I asked, trying to move but he got infront me.

"I wanted you to stay in bed with me why are u getting so angry" he says to me.

"I can't stay ive got a photoshoot remember" i say to him moving again but he gets infront of me again.

"Well im coming to, i need to get ready" he says.

"No not a good idea that's not gonna look nice so stay home" I say walking away from him.

"why not?" He

"Because its gonna look weird to see my moms fiancé with me all of a sudden especially at my Victoria secret shoot"i say to him trying not to yell. I get dressed ignoring him and he doesn't say anything to me also, once im ready he put his clothes on also. we both leave to go to the kitchen to get breakfast too see my momma already in there eating.

"hello sweeties good morning"

"morning" we both say.

"your brothers already left for school" she says to me and I nod "Julian honey what are you doing today ?" she asks Julian staring at him.

" I've got a lot of work to do today from the office so I gotta get all that done" he says looking at her and at me.

"oh I see well I thought we could've went out shopping or something" she says.

"oh im sorry im going to be very busy lately" Julian says

"no worries whenever your free, also Aaliyah I didn't want you to go on your photo shoot on you own so I made a call and august will be here soon to take you and you both could get to know each other you know" she says excitedly, both mine and Julian's head shoot up looking at her and then at each other, I know he defiantly won't be happy now, thank you mother.