Chapter 2

Julian's POV

I was in my room looking threw some paper work for a new company I'm about to buy, when i was interrupted by Miss Jones.

"Mr DeMatteo your guest has arrived she is currently in the living room"i nod at her and gather all the sheets and out then in the folder and make my way downstairs.

"LIYAH" I hear Tina shout and run up to a girl when they got of each other I saw her, my eyes just popped out she can't be Tina's daughter she's a beauty. her eyes, hair, lips, her legs. She's tall but my my kinda tall, but has amazing legs, she has cute dimple oh my gosh I just want to kiss her. she was talking to her little brother and they were taking to long so I coughed and she turned around to me then looked shocked. I know for a fact she was checking me out. I laughed quietly so she couldn't hear me and said 'hi'.

She about to say it back but her mother jumped in and introduced me as her fiancé, I looked at Tina annoyed cause I don't want her to be my fiancé I don't love her and I think her daughter noticed.

"Well erm hi Julian nice to meet you I'm Aaliyah" she puts her hand out for me to shake and I shake it and say.

"Hello Aaliyah it's very nice meeting you too, you have a beautiful name for a beautiful woman" I smirk at her, trying to flirt a little and she smiles and I see a little pink on her cheeks.

We were still holding each others hand and just staring at each other when her stupid mother breaks up apart by pulling her away a little.

"Oh baby you must be tired wanna go to your room and sleep" She nods at her but then tina's phone rings and looks up at us strangely once she saw the caller ID. " oh I'm sorry I need to take this" she says and walks away.

"Yo Liyah, this place is awesome, even though mom makes everything boring. I swear Julian your young how old are you again" Drew says to me and I was still looking at Aaliyah.

"I'm 32" I look at Drew then back at Aaliyah,

"You young man why you with momma for" I think that's a diss to his own mom.

"Drew that rude stop it's their choice, plus age is just a number" Aaliyah quickly buts in and I think she hinting something out to me while said that.

"True true, well I'm so happy your here and your 21st is coming my sister getting old to damn girl" Drew said laughing, oh she's going to be 21 okay okay.

"Oh shush me old as if, my Victoria commercial coming out soon and you can see how old I look then" I'm going to be looking out for that commercial.

"Ohh yeah imma watch it but not to watch you damn Chanel Iman is just too hot and Cara delevingne woiii imma be watching them" this boy aha he's 13 and he's just something.

"Boy keep dreaming" she's says to him I think they forgot I'm here.

"Your a model right" I say butting in so her attention could come back to me.

"Erm yes I am" she says with the same tone.

"I seen you in the magazines, you very good in front of the camera" I say other smiling she just looks adorable, I have seen her in magazines and stuff never thought I'll meet her though.

"Aha thank you" she says laughing quietly, her laugh is so cute.

"Hey guys, Im sorry about that I'm gonna have to leave a friend of mine as called she goes it's and emergency better go an tend to her" she says putting a fake smile at us, as if it's a friends she's so dumb. " sweetheart mind showing our Liyah to her room please"she says putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah sure, you go" I say to eager for her to leave.

"Okay well cya guys and you go to bed" she say to Drew then leaves.

"What's so important at this time of the night" Aaliyah says to us and me and Drew shrug our shoulder not even caring were she going.

"Hey Aaliyah, I've put your suit cases in your room okay" My cousin Dylan says running over to us.

"Okay thank you Dylan" she's says smiling at him big.

He hugs her really tight for my liking and I hear him say "if you need anything or help just call me I'm here for you" I was full on glaring at Dylan cause I want to be the one she comes to for help.

"Yeah will do thanks for picking me up I appreciate it" Aaliyah say getting out of embrace.

"No problem, cya tomorrow then better get home it's getting late and you should sleep you said you had jet lag" he says to her rubbing her arm, ugh I wanna punch him. I just met her and I feel possessive over her already.

"Yeah I'm about to go now" she says pointing somewhere.

"Okay then cya guys" and he walks out.

"Imma go as well proper tired gotta get used to the new timings right" Drew runs and she was about to say something but couldn't he was already gone.

She turns around and looks at me then says " ermm so where's my room then" I look at at her and smile with out think I take her hand. "come ill show you" and drag her to her room which I know she'll love.

We got to the room and I look at her slyly then open the door and once she walked in her face was priceless. in soo happy that she loves it. she looked around the room and then ran to the bathroom then to the walk in closet when she walked out she looked at me with a wide smile. she ran upstairs looked at her bed and the A and then looked down at me.

"Is this all for me" she asks shocked.

"Aha yes it is all for you, I wanted you to have the best" I laugh as I say to her and walk up the stairs to go by her.

"Thank you" she says to me shyly.

"No problem sweetheart, I'm glad you love it" I smile at her and place my hand on the glass fence.

"I do thank you, I think I'm gonna spend more of my time in here aha" I laugh when she said that I know that she will spend more time in her *wink wink*.

"I do that with my room too it's way better staying in our rooms aha isn't it" I say to her as I look at her beautiful face.

We talk some more I tell her about my life and what I do and she told me about her life About her parents slipping how she lives with her dad cause she loves him too much and her little brother and about her modelling career and how she's got a photo shoot her for Victoria secret and other agencies.

"Okay well I'm going to leave you now you sleep, you look shattered" I look at her smiling and sit on her bed with her.

"Yeah I am, hardly got any sleep" she says to me yawning and I smile I just want to tuck her in with me holding her.

"Well I guess I'll see you tomorrow then" I lean in to her and kiss her cheek without even thinking I stand up straight again and look at her, she blushing and smiling I walk to the stairs and turn to her " your look adorable when you blush" I walk the the stairs not looking back because if I did then something would've happened and walk out the door. I walk in to my room which is not far from hers and just think about her.

I've fucking fallen hard for this girl and I just met her. I want her and I will.

___________________________

Heyyyy guyssss

An other update but this time Julian's POV of what happened, I hope you guys like this story. I was reading a story called the billionaires step daughter and just got inspired by it I really like that story so thought why not write something of my own as well.

I hope you like it, pleaseeeeeee

Vote and comments

Kisses 💋