intro.

hey, it's will. will byers. that's right. don't adjust your...whatever device you're listening to this on. it's me, live and in stereo. no return engagements, no encore. and this time absolutely no requests. get a snack. settle in, cause i'm about to tell you the story of my life. or more importantly, why it ended.

the rules here are pretty simple. there are only two. rule number one: you listen. number two: you pass it on. hopefully, neither one will be easy. it's not supposed to be easy, or i would have mailed you a letter. when you're done listening to all 11 sides, rewind the tapes, put them back in the box, and pass them onto the next person. or, you know, just throw the tapes away and i'll never know. or will i? you see, in case you're tempted to break the rules, understand that i did make a copy of these tapes, and i left them with a trusted individual who, if this package doesn't make it through all of you, will release those copies in a very public manner. this was not a spur of the moment decision.

do not take me for granted.

not again.

hi. well, your either here reading this because you ship byler, or you have watched 13 reasons why. before we get started on the story of will's [absolutely tragic] life and death; there are a few things i want to clarify:

1) there will be mature content such as swearing and abuse, so if you aren't comfortable with that, i advise you not
to read.

2) this will be MY OWN take on 13 reasons why, so it will be different to the show.

3) some of the characters personalities will be different to what they usually are, but it's all for the purpose of this book (i love all of the characters used protect them at all costs)

4) there will be six tapes, and eleven people who pushed will over the edge.

5) i also appreciate comments, votes and feedback! don't be a ghost reader!

- love and light,
emily💗