tape three - side b (eleven).

at first, you started off as an outcast

at first, you started off as an outcast. you were different. you weren't the same as the perfect people living in hawkins. and neither was i. i guess that's why we sorta clicked when we first met. and then hopper and my mom started dating, we started seeing each other more often, we grew closer, and we started telling each other our secrets. a few months later, our parents got married, and you 'n hop moved in with us.

now, when you spend almost 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 4 weeks a month and twelve months a year with someone, you get a pretty good understanding of what they're really like. when they're at their worst, when they're vulnerable, and what they're capable of doing. i mentioned us sharing secrets earlier, didn't i, el? and since you were so kind as to share one of my biggest ones, how about i return the favour? i'm sure that some of the people listening would love to know some of the things you've done. actually, i think i'll wait. if i want people knowing your secrets, i'd rather tell them all at once. and now you're probably thinking 'how the hell can a dead person go around dishing dirt?' well, to answer your burning question, with the copies i made of these tapes, is a notebook. 11 notebooks, to be exact, filled with every little thing i know about all of you. don't bother trying to find yours, by the time you find out who the safe keeper is, every detail about you, along with these tapes will be released into the media of hawkins high. you fuck up my life, i fuck up yours ten times worse.

oh, and el? just because mike was 'so in love' with you, doesn't mean that he was oblivious to cheating.

since the day that hopper and el moved into the byers household, will and the brunette girl were known as the 'dream siblings'. they had the perfect relationship with each other, never fought, never got jealous and never complained about each other. until one day. it's funny how one small kiss changed the lives of william byers and eleven hopper.

"will please, don't tell him, i promise you it wasn't what it looked like." the girl desperately pleaded to her brother.

"really? cause it looked a hell of a lot like you and lucas sucking each other's faces off!"

the siblings stood on opposite sides of the living room, yelling at the top of their lungs at each other. lucky they were the only ones home. for now.

"oh please, will! just but out! you know it meant nothing to me!"

"you don't even care about mike! the only reason you're with him is so you can show off your shiny boy toy to the whole school"

"and the only reason you care is because you're in love with him. that's right will, you think you're sooo good at hiding it but the truth is that it kills you to see me with him. and the worst part is you can't even admit it."

the front door gently unlocked and in walked joyce, her usual cheery smile lit up her face. "hey guys,
i'm home. anyone want a snack?" her soft voice went unnoticed by the two teenagers who's eyes were locked on the other. their voices lashed out across the room like a blazing fire.